Girls and Cars in the Mid Atlantic Area

CAM09

Established Member
I have been here a month and have seen alot of car girls, I dont even see this many back home, I have seen 2 fine ladys within the past 2 days that I got a good look at, one driving a grey GT500 and one driving a black 03-04 Termi.....I mean how do you guys do it?....lol

RideThePONY

Say what?
Established Member
There's a local chick with a GT500 another GORGEOUS girl with a dsg Mach and another with a nice nice niceee Saleen.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Ok, so this thread has promise but...we need pics to go with it. Got a hottie by me with a Zinc Yellow Roush. I'm gonna be in pic stalker mode to get this party going!

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
There's a GORGEOUS girl with a dsg Mach.

You said DSG Mach, and gorgeous girl??? lol where abouts are you sir

Ok, so this thread has promise but...we need pics to go with it. Got a hottie by me with a Zinc Yellow Roush. I'm gonna be in pic stalker mode to get this party going!

Game time, i have only seen and talked to one girl at my school with a mustang, 07 v6 white with pink mustang side stripes for the breast cancer awareness month. Actually went to Bolivia with her for class last semester

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member

hahahah gunna be hiding in the bushes and shit hahaa...

Shell see the flash and start yelling..

your response .. "Its ok lady! I drive a mustang too, so no need to worry!" :dancenana:

Otherwise I see some hot ones, not even just driving mustangs, but it does increase thier hotness, as I think you all agree. I see ones usuaully driving v6s though, which is fine..

There is one I see every so often, but not good enough(she is good looking) and its a black v6(i think) o8 with pink racing stripes lol..
Of course my mustang is in pieces so im always in my DD..lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread