Girlfriend got a DUI

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
wow you guys get off easy

Blowing over .05 48 hour suspension and a tick on your driving record

1st offence

Immediate 1 year roadside suspension for blowing ove .08 90 days in lock-up for the car ( usually costs $3-4000 to get it out)

Legal & Court Costs exceed $10K

2nd Offence

Immediate 3-5 year roadside suspension for blowing over .08 90 days in lock-up for the car ( usually costs $3-4000 to get it out)

3rd

2 years in Jail, nover drive again

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
wow you guys get off easy

Blowing over .05 48 hour suspension and a tick on your driving record

1st offence

Immediate 1 year roadside suspension for blowing ove .08 90 days in lock-up for the car ( usually costs $3-4000 to get it out)

2nd Offence

Immediate 3-5 year roadside suspension for blowing over .08 90 days in lock-up for the car ( usually costs $3-4000 to get it out)

3rd

2 years in Jail, nover drive again

wow there is something socially redeeming about Canada after all :thumbsup:

This is the way it should be. what are the consequences of driving on a suspended/revoked license up there?

ff500

Established Member
.21? Wow. This chick drank herself there and was ready to party.

.21 tells me she drinks alot, she definately has built up a high tolerance level to get to .21 and she's underaged on top of that. The courts will notice this. Hopefully this is a good wake up call for her especially having a 2 year old.

KLR SNK 8

Established Member
.21 tells me she drinks alot, she definately has built up a high tolerance level to get to .21 and she's underaged on top of that. The courts will notice this. Hopefully this is a good wake up call for her especially having a 2 year old.

She is and I hate it. I hope she wakes up and stops. We go to court tomorrow. I hoping they do take it away for a year or so. I grew up with out a mother. I do not what my daughter to go through what i had to. I know im not the best to say what not to do with driving. I done alot of dumb shit on the road, and got tickets for it. But i never ever drink in drive. With both of us being under 21 I dont see why we need to drink. I will tell you guys the out come of it tomorrow night Thanks

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
She is and I hate it. I hope she wakes up and stops. We go to court tomorrow. I hoping they do take it away for a year or so. I grew up with out a mother. I do not what my daughter to go through what i had to. I know im not the best to say what not to do with driving. I done alot of dumb shit on the road, and got tickets for it. But i never ever drink in drive. With both of us being under 21 I dont see why we need to drink. I will tell you guys the out come of it tomorrow night Thanks

Good luck man. Regardless of how it comes out get her into a program.

KLR SNK 8

Established Member
Good luck man. Regardless of how it comes out get her into a program.

Just got home from court, She was given two things she could of done. One was lost of any driving for 1 month and driving with the tester for 6 months. or lost of any driving for 6 months and take AA classes. I made her take the 6 months and AA. Cost me 2500 and 1000 for the state. And she not my girlfriend any more. We got Engaged last night Thanks guy for the help

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
*removed by moderator - post constructively and on topic or not at all*

If you dont like the way this site is run, feel free to leave.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Just got home from court, She was given two things she could of done. One was lost of any driving for 1 month and driving with the tester for 6 months. or lost of any driving for 6 months and take AA classes. I made her take the 6 months and AA. Cost me 2500 and 1000 for the state. And she not my girlfriend any more. We got Engaged last night Thanks guy for the help

:eek:

:dw:

:nonono:

And wow she got off easy. :nonono:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

hopefully she will stay in AA for a good long while. and you will have a LONG engagement to be sure she has really quit drinking. She needs to stay out of bars period.

Satyr

Established Member

So you paid for her court costs and everything...then proposed to her? Man, she got off really easy.

Good luck.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Jesus, she got it easier than I did and I wasn't even underage.

60 hours of community service, 12 weeks of CMH, 2 AA meetings, and 1 convention where we had to listen to inmates talk about there experiences in fatal accidents involving alcohol. If I remember correctly I lost my driving privileges for ATLEAST 3 months and of course no controlled substances for the year that I was meeting up with the probation officer. Not to mention a couple grand in court costs. That was all with a decent attorney too.

I learned my lesson. Hopefully your GF (fiance) does too because it sounds like you've got yourself a childish one.

Last edited:

KLR SNK 8

Established Member
hopefully she will stay in AA for a good long while. and you will have a LONG engagement to be sure she has really quit drinking. She needs to stay out of bars period.

She has to do one once a month for 6 months. Were dont have a date yet. Looking at the summer tho so its not to long. I been dating this girl for close to 7 years. know were since we were born.

So you paid for her court costs and everything...then proposed to her? Man, she got off really easy.

Good luck.

The proposed was me just thinking its time to grown up. She is a stay at home mom. I pay the bills and every thing else. I got a great job for only being 20. This did stop me from getting the turbo kit on the 03 right now, Be out there by summer tho lol

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
She has to do one once a month for 6 months. Were dont have a date yet. Looking at the summer tho so its not to long. I been dating this girl for close to 7 years. know were since we were born.

The proposed was me just thinking its time to grown up. She is a stay at home mom. I pay the bills and every thing else. I got a great job for only being 20. This did stop me from getting the turbo kit on the 03 right now, Be out there by summer tho lol

Holy...

Great job? Must be one that doesn't require ANY comprehension of the English language, spoken or written.. I'm not perfect myself, but ****... make an effort man...

Users who are viewing this thread