Girl Newbie from Las Vegas

Sweetstangchic

V8 Girl
Established Member
Hey everyone! My name is Kendra. I live in Las Vegas. I have heard of this site for a long time and know a lot of people on here but dont know why I havent signed up.

Anyways I have a 1986 Mustang gt. Which recently just got rearended but its all good, nothing major. :banana:

Here are some pics of the 86

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

some pics before the tint and new wheels
CopyofIMG_0266.jpg

123copy-1.jpg

Engine: (its a work in progress)
IMG_0634.jpg

MikeW

Established Member
Welcome very nice 4eyed GT!

I am going to look at an 86 t-top that a buddy has for sale. I hope to restore it and drop a new motor in it.

Sweetstangchic

V8 Girl
Established Member
97topless snake said:
Welcome very nice 4eyed GT!

I am going to look at an 86 t-top that a buddy has for sale. I hope to restore it and drop a new motor in it.

Im planning on doing that in the near future. I have a motor in my garage. I want to make the engine bay clean and get the body cleaned up more as well.

I like projects :-D

cobrkilrl

Established Member
great looking stang. wheels match the color perfectly. welcome to the site. these guy's and girl's on here are very knowlegable when it comes to mustang's. i have used their expertise a lot. i work with a fellow nurse by the name of kendra. always like that name.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Redfire Vert 03 said:
She is my best friend! :-D
Hopefully she will hold down SVTP as well as you and my girlfriend (Roushgrl) did when some other stupid girl come on here trying to get attention...welcome:beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Redfire Vert 03 said:
She is my best friend! :-D

Well good thing, I already know she's a QUALITY female addition to the board, unlike some others <cough> :D

Welcome Kendra, sweet looking fox!

Users who are viewing this thread