Girl DROPS guy then guy hits back

EVLSVT

Banned
what an idiot... he got his ass knocked out haha!! then he thinks he is all tuff...

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Wow is the camera man jacking off while filming or why is he doing these noises...
The girl hit him pretty hard, I bet he was pissed lol

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
if i had been that camera guy the fat ****** woulda got a camera up his ass, i dont care how hard she hit him.

Juggernaut97

Established Member
wow...he should have never been getting in her face like that in the first place, what ever happened to being a grown man about stuff...he was being a dick and got knocked out, the guy in the blue should have never let him get a swing off on her at all, i guess the way i have been brought up is that you NEVER hit a woman....what a puss!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
First of all, that idiot got dropped. Second of all, I think the guy that deserves the biggest ass beating is the camera guy that didn't put down the damn camera and stop him from hitting back.

93lx

Established Member
Repost..but still funny. If you noticed the skinny black guy was winding up at the end to jack that other basturd in the back of the head. If i Remember right he said something along the line of "If you hit her again its gonna be a rumble in the bronx" or something to that effect...I would have kicked his ass after he smashed her pumpkin. A real man would never hit a woman. :nonono:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
To all the guys who are singing this song "real men don't hit women" "never hit a women".. I will tell you straight up, if a girl get's physical when she can just walk the other way and hits a guy, she better expect the same in return. They want equal rights, guess what.. you hit you get hit no exceptions. Both are in the wrong.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
To all the guys who are singing this song "real men don't hit women" "never hit a women".. I will tell you straight up, if a girl get's physical when she can just walk the other way and hits a guy, she better expect the same in return. They want equal rights, guess what.. you hit you get hit no exceptions. Both are in the wrong.

It look to me like he grabbed her before she layed out his bitch ass.

fangstang

Established Member

I agree. Now what were they fighting about?

BOOMER23

Established Member
Chris Rock said it best, " I wont hit a woman, but I'll shake the shit outta em" "Bitch whats wrong with you, dont you know I will shake the shit outta you."

Users who are viewing this thread