Girl advice

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
Here's the story. I'm trying to hook up with this girl in one of my classes. We have planned to go to lunch but she is either busy or I'm busy. I think she is playing hard to get. Should I use the same method or what would be a way to futher develop things.

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
Heres what you do. Walk up to her at lunch and say "We're going NOW! (optional: Bitch!)"

But then again ive never had a date.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
McFly said:
Heres what you do. Walk up to her at lunch and say "We're going NOW! (optional: Bitch!)"

But then again ive never had a date.

Well, enough said...lol. We can now close the thread! J/K

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Invite her to a nice candlelit dinner of fillet of vein laden meat shank smothered in white lucious briefs. She'll either knock the piss outa ya or bring the candles. :p

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
problem is too many guys make themselves too available...

Thats what I don't want, to come on like i'm desperate but I would like things to go somewhere. What are some things to do to see if she likes me and wants to keep things going?

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
93blkbeauty said:
Thats what I don't want, to come on like i'm desperate but I would like things to go somewhere. What are some things to do to see if she likes me and wants to keep things going?
the ultimate test is be like "look, you pick a time that works for you and I'll try and fill you in"
and see what she thinks
or, ask her out to dinner instead of lunch?

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
the ultimate test is be like "look, you pick a time that works for you and I'll try and fill you in"
and see what she thinks
or, ask her out to dinner instead of lunch?

See thats what i told her. I was like, "How about you tell me when you want to go and then we'll go." I think thats the best move at this point. If I ask her to dinner then it may seem that I want things to move really fast, which I don't care how things move as long as they move but she might get freaked out ya know.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
93blkbeauty said:
See thats what i told her. I was like, "How about you tell me when you want to go and then we'll go." I think thats the best move at this point. If I ask her to dinner then it may seem that I want things to move really fast, which I don't care how things move as long as they move but she might get freaked out ya know.
problem with saying that is it rarely works, from experience...
if she starts playing games, just date other girls, she's not exclusive you're not dating steady - or dating at all - if she doesn't like you she'll give up and let it slide - just slip it in in casual conversation...
One girl got extremely mad and then booked me up... then she got too clingy
bah, women! :lol1:

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
Cammin4V said:
your age explains everything...just ask her if she wants to come over and "watch a movie"! END OF DISCUSSION!

I'm in college. Asking a girl to watch a movie is kinda high school or junior high level. I do like movies but not as a date thing.

Cammin4V

Established Member
93blkbeauty said:
I'm in college. Asking a girl to watch a movie is kinda high school or junior high level. I do like movies but not as a date thing.
That is why i put "watch a movie" in quotes. I was referring to something else. Then again, its probably hopeless for you if you are trying to get girl advice on the intraweb.

If you are in college, you should have learned the best ways to pull ass by now. You had 4 years of high school to perfect your game, and now is the time it is suppose to shine.

If she is playing hard to get, screw her and find another.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
Well I'm going to go out on a limb and say this...I'm a virgin. I'm not a good boy but I don't sleep around. The first time I screw a girl, it will be with someone that i'm in a relationship with. I don't mind messing around but things tend to get messed up like that so I try and avoid doing that. Some may flame me for not being the typical male and f*** anybody and everybody but thats just not me. I'm not worried if you don't think I can pull in the girls cause I know I can, I'm just picky...and I didn't need to post something for advice but thought that I could get some good ideas.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Try something original: Pull her to the side, tell her you think she is a cute and interesting lady and you think you would enjoy getting to know her better, but that you have a rule: You don't chase chicks. Tell her that if she's interested, cut the BS and make the time, otherwise you will assume she is not interested and you are going to move on.

This will put the ball squarely in her court. She can either return the ball or you can just move on.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
esqeddy said:
Try something original: Pull her to the side, tell her you think she is a cute and interesting lady and you think you would enjoy getting to know her better, but that you have a rule: You don't chase chicks. Tell her that if she's interested, cut the BS and make the time, otherwise you will assume she is not interested and you are going to move on.

This will put the ball squarely in her court. She can either return the ball or you can just move on.

Well she does send me signals all the time like I catch her looking at me in class and when I look at her she smiles ya know?...and then when class is over she always waits on me. I guess its just hard cause I didn't meet her through a friend or something.

Last edited:

Pacman

Established Member
My method is **** it, if she's playing games. Don't have time for shit like that! But hey that's just me...

Users who are viewing this thread