gifts from SVT

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Hello fellow SVTers. Ever since I got my cobra about a year ago, svt has been sending me all sorts of goodies. I have recieved a hat, key chain, a certificate of authenticit for the cobra, magazines, and a SVT book that has info on all year cobra's, lightning's, contour's, and focus'. What have you guys received from SVT.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by aoc racer
Hello fellow SVTers. Ever since I got my cobra about a year ago, svt has been sending me all sorts of goodies. I have recieved a hat, key chain, a certificate of authenticit for the cobra, magazines, and a SVT book that has info on all year cobra's, lightning's, contour's, and focus'. What have you guys received from SVT.

Nothing. I don't exist... :shrug:

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
i have recieved a hat, keychain, window stickers, magazines, the SVT book and probably some other im forgetting about. Im on the second batch of all this stuff since this is my second SVT since 2002

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Yea, I got the hat, key chain, SVT book etc.

It seems to ba a crap shoot with Ford. My Bro (who has bought a bunch of Ford stuff) has gotten folding chairs etc. Same with my Mom and Dad (Excursions, SD's, Exploders, Lariat 04' F-150's etc.) It seems to follow the high $$ stuff too (mostly) although it is still a crapshoot.

One buddy bought an 03 SD diesel std. cab and got a beach blanket. Another one bought a $50K+ SD King Raunch and........nuthin'.

It helps to be good friends with the sales manager and dating a cute service rep. at a Ford stealership though (he-he).

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
My dad got chairs because of buying his Explorer and my mom got jack. I think it is a crap shoot, though I like the chairs (they match the interior).

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Damn, I bought a Lightning and a Harley truck and never got shit for buying either of them.:bored:

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
Blame your dealership if you got nothing. There is a registration form to fill out (usually by the salesperson) & send to SVTOA.

If you re-up with SVTOA the second year, you get all the stuff again (except for the book).

Last edited:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
who did you **** up the ass at SVT to get that?
that's funny. but seriously i didn't have to **** anybody in the a$$ to get the stuff. Just a month after i gat my cobra i got a box full of stuff. a month later i got a hat, then a magazines, and the latest thing i've gotten was the awesome svt book. looks like some of you have gotten goodies too.

Users who are viewing this thread