Gift Wrapping

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I'm such a hack!!!:bored::loser:
Wrapping gifts is challenging enough...but doing it with a hangover is tuffer than a blind folded blower swap!!!:bash::cuss:

I shudda got gift cards!!!:cryying:

((((Rant off))))...

Oh yeah...Merry Christmas!!:beer:

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
that's women's work.. make your wife wrap her own presents

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
:lol:

Doing your own wrapping is one of those personal efforts that rarely goes unappreciated, which makes it worth the hassle

Women put a lot of emphasis on the card, so evidence of purchasing forethought can earn you major bonus points

My Dad imparted this little bit of wisdom on me when I was young and, like most things, he was absolutely right :)

BlownShift

Established Member
Pretty easy for the eternal bachelor to spew such manly words!!!!:fart:

aint nothin wrong with that...

you wake up one morning married ... she's pregnant... makes you sell your car, your motorcycle, fills in the backyard pool, won't let you out of the house, nags you to death.... and makes you go to the store for tampons but you take a side trip to the booby bar and she finds out and you come home to your clothes on fire on the front lawn

You gotta live it to know it Tone!!!;-)

i wrapped my cousin's present with no less than 12 layers.... if i gotta wrap something, you better believe you're going to have to work for it

i used to be able to wrap like a mofo... now i mangle everything... so i just use electrical tape for the finishing touches..

i bake a mean quiche

BlownShift

Established Member
:lol:

Doing your own wrapping is one of those personal efforts that rarely goes unappreciated, which makes it worth the hassle

Women put a lot of emphasis on the card, so evidence of purchasing forethought can earn you major bonus points

My Dad imparted this little bit of wisdom on me when I was young and, like most things, he was absolutely right :)

this is true... i've found many a nice cards at the dollar store... 2 cards for a buck... now that's a "birthday/hope you get well soon" value combo

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
aint nothin wrong with that...

you wake up one morning married ... she's pregnant... makes you sell your car, your motorcycle, fills in the backyard pool, won't let you out of the house, nags you to death.... and makes you go to the store for tampons but you take a side trip to the booby bar and she finds out and you come home to your clothes on fire on the front lawn

i wrapped my cousin's present with no less than 12 layers.... if i gotta wrap something, you better believe you're going to have to work for it

i used to be able to wrap like a mofo... now i mangle everything... so i just use electrical tape for the finishing touches..

i bake a mean quiche

:nonono::nonono: TONY!!!

Yea, your wrapping of your cousins gift card was craptacular haha It was funny and she enjoyed it.

you don't even know what a quiche is :fm:

Don't let he-man woman hater Tony fool you guys. :lol1:

BlownShift

Established Member
In French cuisine, a quiche (IPA: [ki:ʃ]) is a baked dish that is made primarily of eggs and milk or cream in a pastry crust. Other ingredients such as cooked chopped meat, vegetables, or cheese are often added to the egg mixture before the quiche is baked.

i turn nuns into party animals... im a bad influence

Users who are viewing this thread