Gift Ideas for Toddler

JMoraru

Established Member
I'm having a hard time trying to think of something as a good gift for my daughter (almost 2 1/2). She has plenty of toys from a power wheels mustang and four wheelers, kitchen set, uses the ipad for games, strider bike, and other little things.

I took her to a few stores to see if she seemed to be attracted to anything new, but no luck.

So, anyone have any creative ideas for a good Christmas presents?

She loves playing with our iphones and ipad (which im trying to control her usage of) and seems to easily get bored with electronics for her age. Her favorite thing is bubble guppies if that helps lol.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ask her or have "Santa" drop by and ask her.

Write a letter with her to Santa so you can get an idea from her. It may take a couple days on the letter.

I have 6 kids range from 26 to 2, take it for what it is worth. Even a trip to Toys R Us to see what she likes under the guise of buying something for someone else may give you ideas.

4a7191a

Established Member
Depends on how developed she is really. My cousins kid is 2 and can't ride a bike yet., my friends kiddo is a few months older and has mastered the training wheeled vehicle. :)

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Lol, I use to ask my girls to write letters to Santa. The youngest would never allow me to read the letter, it was a secret. She would run outside and place it in the mailbox, so cute.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Get her something she can use outside. If you have a yard, something like a swing set, playground or playhouse.

This is a good idea, I've never known a kid who didn't love playing outside. Or her first bike/tricycle.

My daughter is 20 months and we got her a play kitchen, some games to help her learn to count (she's pretty advanced for her age), books, and some doll accessories because she LOVES playing "mommy". Does your daughter like to copy her mom? Pretend make-up and hair things are fun for little girls also.

JMoraru

Established Member
She's only two so she isn't writing and actually doesn't really have enough vocabulary to say what she wants. Some of you are throwing out ideas of things I said she had haha. She has a strider bike, big wheel, 4 wheeler, mustang, iPad(so no leapfrog).

Maybe an attachment so I can put her on my bike and take her for rides?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Seems like she has everything. Maybe you can start a college fund or savings account for her instead, and buy her one small toy to open.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My niece who will be 4 in March LOVES anything princess related. I am getting her a personalized princess book (has her name and hometown in it) and a Belle dress.

On that note, I really need a nephew...

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
My son is a bit younger than your daughter but my inlaws just had a small recliner made that is small enough he can climb in by himself. He loves that he has his own chair that Daddy can't use. I don't have any specifics on where they got it or how expensive it was, but he just loves to sit in it. lol

StangingAround

Established Member
corvettebed_zps0ab8a5e0.gif
"]
corvettebed_zps0ab8a5e0.gif
[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread