Giants vs. Eagles

DropTopPony

Still cruzin a 2V
Established Member
I enjoyed the game and expected nothing less then what it was. Alot of people in my area (Philly) were talking total blowout but its a division game in the playoffs so you knew it would come down to the end.
I'm glad to see Tiki go! He has been a pain in the Eagles a$$ for years.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Wonder where all the Giants fans are, they sure seemed to jump all over the Cowboys for losing...

tvguy

Giants played well. Eagles just did what it took during the final drive to win. Reminds me of the Eagles loss against New Orleans. Last series wins the game. Speaking of, BRING ON DA SAINTS.
PACOTACO

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
Giants were disapointing this season. Eli does well when he throws to plaxico and hands off to tiki. With anyone else, its a crapshoot.

Tiki will be missed, and it will be nice to get Strahan back.

deannyc

Str8
Established Member
If it wasnt for Plaxico Eli would be shit. Anytime hes under pressure he throws it up and hopes Plaxico will catch it. Seriously. Eli makes newbie qb mistakes, and the # of penalities for false starts is redicioulous. I couldn`t even keep count on how many penalities the Giants recieved for false starts. They had alot of chances to score in the first quarter that they bolloxed up, they deserved too lose.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
deannyc said:
If it wasnt for Plaxico Eli would be shit. Anytime hes under pressure he throws it up and hopes Plaxico will catch it. Seriously. Eli makes newbie qb mistakes, and the # of penalities for false starts is redicioulous. I couldn`t even keep count on how many penalities the Giants recieved for false starts. They had alot of chances to score in the first quarter that they bolloxed up, they deserved too lose.

Exactly, false starts and stupid penalties killed the Giants basically all season. I personally think the loss of Toomer really hurt the offense because he had great hands and once he went down there wasn't much to throw to other than Plaxico.

dsg03bullitt

Established Member
It doesn't matter because Saints beat both of them.....and at the dome this saturday the eagles will get eliminated along with the giants.

Bring on the bears...hell bring on the superbowl

venmos1

Established Member
i hate the giants and was glad to see them lose. i dont like Eli either beginning with his douchebag of a decision when drafted. if tiki does retire and the giants dont pick up a good RB they will be horrible next year. with no running game eli will be blitzed all day and when he is rushed he is just plain bad. Eagles are playing extremely well. i dont think anyone saw this coming with Donovan going out. he didnt look to happy when the kick won the game. but i dont see the eagles beating the saints.

Users who are viewing this thread