Giants....Philly coming with "U mad" touchdown!

GoatSlayer

Banned
Yeah thats right! We are coming to give you an early christmas ass whooping and put the Giants in their place 9-5! And we are bringing U MAD plays and touchdowns with us....:dancenana:

deseantroll.gif

Last edited:

KurtDog

Established Member
I like this one better:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIWWrdDNBRU"]YouTube - Monday Night Football's Dumbest Play Ever By A Rookie![/nomedia]

Something tells me this will not be his last Leon Lett down momemt...

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Yeah, this Desean Jackson guy is garbage. He's no good. I mean, all he can do is run fast and score touchdowns. Why would any team want that type of player on the field?

stangin99

Established Member
Yeah, this Desean Jackson guy is garbage. He's no good. I mean, all he can do is run fast and score touchdowns. Why would any team want that type of player on the field?

TO and Donovan did that very well. Where do they play now?

CSD

Banned
Yeah thats right! We are coming to give you an early christmas ass whooping and put the Giants in their place 9-5! And we are bringing U MAD plays and touchdowns with us....

This post speaks levels of where your maturity level is. Jackson is one of the most unprofessional players in the league. He has zero class. You'd figure after dropping/fumbling the ball just before scoring other TD's that he would knock off the childish behavior but apparently not. Act like you've done it before, that's my motto. He's the type of player that you're happy to hear about getting injured because of his classless cockiness, compared to soft spoken Andre Johnson who is one of the league's best. Some safety is going to enjoy roaming and waiting for another huge hit to lay out this joke. He's asking to get smacked. As long as it's a clean hit, he deserves what's coming to him. If you go out of your way to make yourself a target, expect someone to aim for it.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Yeah thats right! We are coming to give you an early christmas ass whooping and put the Giants in their place 9-5! And we are bringing U MAD plays and touchdowns with us....:dancenana:

deseantroll.gif

who gave you thread starting privileges?

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
This post speaks levels of where your maturity level is. Jackson is one of the most unprofessional players in the league. He has zero class. You'd figure after dropping/fumbling the ball just before scoring other TD's that he would knock off the childish behavior but apparently not. Act like you've done it before, that's my motto. He's the type of player that you're happy to hear about getting injured because of his classless cockiness, compared to soft spoken Andre Johnson who is one of the league's best. Some safety is going to enjoy roaming and waiting for another huge hit to lay out this joke. He's asking to get smacked. As long as it's a clean hit, he deserves what's coming to him. If you go out of your way to make yourself a target, expect someone to aim for it.

24e0zt2.gif

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
They both are/were very good, and scored lots of touchdowns.

Why doesn't Philly want those players on their team anymore?

They felt McNabb was past his prime. The Eagles had three starting QBs on one team, it was time to let him go.
As far as TO, it was pretty clear that he didn't want to play for Philly anymore.

I don't know what this has to do with DJax and his celebrations.

GoatSlayer

Banned

BITCH PLEASE!..... You can keep your class and motto's to your ****ing self, because here in Eagles country, as long as they score touchdowns, thats all we care. Why don't you go and suck Andre Johnson's dick, while he punches the stupidity and foolishness out of your head!:lol::lol::lol:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
BITCH PLEASE!..... You can keep your class and motto's to your ****ing self, because here in Eagles country, as long as they score touchdowns, thats all we care. Why don't you go and suck Andre Johnson's dick, while he punches the stupidity and foolishness out of your head!:lol::lol::lol:

Delaware is Eagles country? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread