Gi: Supercharged 98 Cobra

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Hmm....this is very interesting! I am looking to get back in to the car scene! Althoug it is the winter and would not be driven to much at all. Im really not looking to buy at 14,900. I was hoping to find something a little cheaper but this seems like a great buy. I haven't read all the posts or the replys so forgive me if I ask some of the same questions.

Receipts of all work/parts for the car? Work done professionaly and by who? Any mechanical failures in the past? Clean title in hand?

Thanks

Matt

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
Hmm....this is very interesting! I am looking to get back in to the car scene! Althoug it is the winter and would not be driven to much at all. Im really not looking to buy at 14,900. I was hoping to find something a little cheaper but this seems like a great buy. I haven't read all the posts or the replys so forgive me if I ask some of the same questions.

Receipts of all work/parts for the car? Work done professionaly and by who? Any mechanical failures in the past? Clean title in hand?

Thanks

Matt

PMed feel free to contact me at anytime, i hope i answered everything for you

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Busta, from the MACA just told me that you are a member of the MACA as well? I was a member while I had my 94 cobra, now BUSTA owns the car.

I hope to get some spare time in the next few days to maybe chat a bit about the car.

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
if i dont find a buyer within the next week i am going to demod the car, will sell for 12000 without supercharger and everything else if there is interested in the car without the blower for cheaper i will honer that, i have another sn95 cobra i can slap the blower on the easily, just would rather not threw the hassle so let me know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread