GI: My Corbeau TRS Seats for your Stock Cobra Seats

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested.

I am looking to just straight up trade my Corbeau TRS fronts seats (basically brand new) for stock 03/04 front seats (not parchment). The Corbeau's come with rails and everything to fit 03/04 Cobras. They cost about $900 new (with the rails).

Figured they would be close to a straight up trade for anyone with stock seats. If I need to throw in some money on my side that can be arranged.

Let me know if anyone is interested. We could meet up somewhere and take the 30 mins or so to do the swap and be on our merry way again.

These seats weigh about 27# each - They save tons of weight!

I won't be checking this too often over the weekend as I will be out of town, but feel free to PM and I'll respond when I can, or shoot me a text anytime - 610-517-2418

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc52/masinmike/Picture010.jpg

***EDIT - I would also be interested if someone is selling their stock seats but doesn't want to trade. Front and Rear. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Good luck selling them Mike. Those seats are pretty damn comfy

Thanks!

Yeah, they are pretty snug actually, really hold you in place. I'm just looking to go back to stock for now. I may have some other plans for the car in the future.

And yes, I realize there is a multi quote feature, but I'll be damned if I know how to use it!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Thanks!

Yeah, they are pretty snug actually, really hold you in place. I'm just looking to go back to stock for now. I may have some other plans for the car in the future.

And yes, I realize there is a multi quote feature, but I'll be damned if I know how to use it!

Just click the multi quote button once and a plus sign will appear. Then click all the posts you want to quote. On the last one, just hit the regular quote button :banana:

black-plasma

Established Member
I have the TRS seats and highly recommend them over the stock seats. Being 6'7 also helped in that decision as the TRS seats sit lower and go back further as well.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Do these sit any lower in the car? I love how you feel like you're sitting on the floor in the F bodies but hate how high the Mustang seating position is. I'd defintely be interested if so.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Do these sit any lower in the car? I love how you feel like you're sitting on the floor in the F bodies but hate how high the Mustang seating position is. I'd defintely be interested if so.

Yes, These seats definitely sit lower in the car just like you are sitting on the floor.
Feel free to text me this weekend if interested. I'm typing this from my iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread