GI/FS: 2009 Cyber Grey Z06

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Well, to start things off. I have only owned this one for a couple months now. Havent changed anything on it. Maybe put an additional 800-1000 miles. Im looking to sell only to get into a truck. Please do not offer trades, unless you have a nice crew cab lifted duramax, or possibly a powerstroke. I do have a loan on it through GTE Federal Credit Union. They are awesome to work with. When I sold my last Z, the new buyer had no problems what-so-ever getting the title. Transaction was sooo smooth. It was nice:thumbs:

Heres a quick run down on the car and some pics.

Its a Cyber Grey 2009 Z06, wheels were painted to match. Car has kinda high mileage @ 71k... This car is honestly in better condition than my old 26k mile C6Z. Ive had people tell me, that it shows more like its a 20k mile car. It is honestly in awesome condition.

Only thing I changed on the car was tires. I put brand new Michelin's on it. Stock size fronts, but went to a wider 345 in rear. I think it looks perfect. The car has a Corsa Catback, LED brake lights, window tint and its slammed. Only thing that needs to be done to the car to be MINT, is the front ZR1 lip has some cracks in it. No warning lights, no scratches, no problems with this car. You WONT be dissappointed.

My asking price is going to be below trade in value, just for a very quick sale bc I have my eye on a couple trucks... Looking for only $39800...If your interested, please PM me or text me at 941-467-2244

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

13_zps591dc65f.png

14_zps95211ee7.png

12-1_zps622d8aed.jpg

11-1_zps0779f9ed.jpg

16-1_zps758d3e10.png

22_zps05007ae6.jpg

21_zps417dd114.jpg

AND MY FAVORITE PIC OF ALL.......:rock:
23_zpsebe24b67.jpg

Last edited:

terminator02

Established Member
If you are asking below trade in value for speed, then I would go with a trade in as nothing is going to be faster than that since you are quickly looking to get into the truck. I don't know the logic by going below what you are saying you can get in trade.

Honestly, if you can get more than that asking price as a trade in, I would take it in a heartbeat. Trade it in and drive your truck home in a day...why sell?

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
If you are asking below trade in value for speed, then I would go with a trade in as nothing is going to be faster than that since you are quickly looking to get into the truck. I don't know the logic by going below what you are saying you can get in trade.

Honestly, if you can get more than that asking price as a trade in, I would take it in a heartbeat. Trade it in and drive your truck home in a day...why sell?

I know normally you can get a better out the door price without a trade maybe that's his thought process but idk

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
with the miles I am assuming it has rebuilt heads with better valve guides?

Honestly I don't know if that's ever been performed but I doubt it. The car is still under the factory powertrain warranty though. Besides that, the valve train is extremely quiet.

Im looking for a used truck. Not many dealers have what im looking for. Ill probably buy from a private owner.

Users who are viewing this thread