GI: 2003 Redfire Cobra

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I'm am ONLY gauging intrest right now. I have an I/C fluid leak I'm tracking down right now, after that I may put this car up for sale.

Car has 33xxx miles, few stone chips but all in all, I'd rate it an 8.5 out of 10, easily. Interior is 9 out of ten. Two burn holes in the driver seat from the P.O. who smoked!!:fm:

It has full lengths, o/r H, magnapack catback. 60's, kb bap, maf-xtender, sct xcal 2, flp expansion tanks(ic and res/polished), eaton with 3.1 and metco lower with 6# on, and 8# to come with. K&N fipk with jlt rai. IRS brace, spec 3+ clutch with fidanza alum flywheel, 26spline input shaft. 3/4 coil cut on all four corners.

I'm just looking to see what I could get for it. I do now want to sell it, but my fathers been battling cancer for a long time now, and up until this week he's been able to work. He will soon not be able to work and my family will need the money more than I could EVER need this car. I had every intention of building up a block/rear end/Auto tranny and throwing two turbo's on it. If the car sales, and the local guy does not want that stuff, I'll be selling it too.

Please, do not LOWball me. It is very hard for me to have to sale this, and it would more than likely aggravate me if someone lowballed me on this. Once I get the leak found and fixed, it will be for sale. If someone is interested in it as sits, thats is good as well. It is looking like the intercooler has a leak, so I'm working on confirming this and purchasing a new intercooler for it.

My email is [email protected] and I'm located in Johnstown, Pa. Zip code is 15946.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
P1050165.jpg

P1030699.jpg

P1030565.jpg

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Sorry. Unless the trade is free health care/chemo/hospital bills, no can do. Living expenses are what the family needs. Hard for me to pay for two houses with my job and attempting to go back to school.

Satyr

Established Member
bump for you...fantastic looking car.
best of luck with your family situation, too.

Users who are viewing this thread