Ghostbusters Frozen Empire Trailer

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Didn't watch any remakes after the original. No interest in them. This one, based on the trailer and incorporation of original cast members, looks pretty good. I'll see it when it eventually gets to streaming platforms.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like they brought "dickless" back.

walter peck.jpg

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I enjoyed Afterlife. I'm a Paul Rudd fan. His singing videos with Jimmy Fallon are hysterical. I like the Styx Too Much Time parody.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
EVERYTHING is a remake/spinoff/sequel.
Give me something new. What the ****
Creator is very original and visually stunning. Of course, the good old USA looks bad because we are hunting the "good guy" A.I.s down to exterminate them, but they did sort of destroy all of LA with a nuke, so...

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I finally watched Afterlife this weekend. Really enjoyed it. Cast was all good, and the homage to Harold Ramis was nice and not overdone. Obviously it was his dad directing the originals, but you can tell Ivan Reitman was a fan and did justice to the originals. Now that the seriousness is out of the way and everyone is back, I'm excited to see Frozen Empire get back to more of the fun of the originals.

I know it's not happening but would love to see Rick Moranis pop in for a bit!

Defknotzero

Established Member
That is what i was hoping for as well. I mean, hell, they got walter peck and janine (in uniform). Why not him.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
That is what i was hoping for as well. I mean, hell, they got walter peck and janine (in uniform). Why not him.
It's not the studio's choice, it's his. If they got Annie and William back, I'm sure they reached out to Rick. But Rick gave up acting a while back to focus on his kids after his wife died. I'd love to see him back in movies, he was always great.

Users who are viewing this thread