Ghost recon future soldier

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Anyone pickup this game? Just got it or 360. Trying to see if we can get some svtp peeps on there to get some clans started. Game is pretty good. Screen name is XxbzerkerxX. :rockon:

dooberGN

Established Member
Lol I was in Gamestop today and I asked the clerk how the multiplayer was in Ghost Recon, he said well have you ever played Socom? I damn near slapped him in the face.

Being compared to Socom was a plus will get it this weekend.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Lol I was in Gamestop today and I asked the clerk how the multiplayer was in Ghost Recon, he said well have you ever played Socom? I damn near slapped him in the face.

Multiplayer is good just a bit laggy since its new. I got to get used to it since I played a lot of call of duty.

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
This game is EPIC. It has been far to long since they made another. Love COD but it is the same old s***... Love BF but the games are to sooooo long. What you guys like and dislike so far?

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Sooooo...is it anything close to SoCrack. I lost the better part of my early 20's playing that game and would gladly do it again if they ever release SOCOMII in hd. GRAW wasn't that bad either multiplayer wise, just was a bit too slow to me and took away from the gameplay.:banana:

dooberGN

Established Member
Sooooo...is it anything close to SoCrack. I lost the better part of my early 20's playing that game and would gladly do it again if they ever release SOCOMII in hd. GRAW wasn't that bad either multiplayer wise, just was a bit too slow to me and took away from the gameplay.:banana:

I haven't got it yet but my buddy said when you play no respawn it is just like Socom. He was huge into Socom as well so it's looking promising, wish I wasn't broke.:fm:

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I've always been a fan of Ghost Recon and the Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 series. I'll get it for the single player missions which are typically pretty good.

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
Bump after playing a good amount this weekend. Got it on Friday for the PS3. This game is AWESOME. You do have to be very strategic, not just run and gun, which is refreshing and more interesting compared to the Call of Duty games. I haven't played multi-player yet but bought it for the campaign anyway. I am loving this game. And I dont own Black Ops or MW3, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread