Ghost Flames and now Ghost Cops!

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
So using a cell phone...

“It’s a lot like drunk driving. Twenty years ago, it was hard to do anything about it because it was being done in such wide numbers.”

What's next, no radios or vanity mirrors, climate control knobs?

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
What's next, no radios or vanity mirrors, climate control knobs?[/QUOTE]

If you can't drive while using them, which a lot of people have shown, then you shouldn't be using them.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
What's next, no radios or vanity mirrors, climate control knobs?

If you can't drive while using them, which a lot of people have shown, then you shouldn't be using them.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I respect you're opinion:beer:

I just don't need the government trying to protect me from every little thing.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
How stupid... I realize it's a huge problem, but it will not stop me from talking on the phone while driving.

canibus

Established Member
When a shit load of people have died because of these things, it would be irresponsible for the government to do nothing about it. I for one approve.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
so whats the point of having the decals if no one can see them? at that point it's an unmarked car, which as far as i know most large departments use for traffic enforcement. seems like a waste of money, just save the taxpayer money and leave it unmarked. i think some departments just get bored.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
so whats the point of having the decals if no one can see them? at that point it's an unmarked car, which as far as i know most large departments use for traffic enforcement. seems like a waste of money, just save the taxpayer money and leave it unmarked. i think some departments just get bored.

The department did not want a fully unmarked car, because motorists can become spooked by what may seem to be a fake police officer pulling them over.

^^

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
If you can't drive while using them, which a lot of people have shown, then you shouldn't be using them.

Hey, I respect you're opinion:beer:

I just don't need the government trying to protect me from every little thing.

i think the states should step in and make these idiots concentrate on driving. people seem to forget that driving is NOT a right, its is a privledge. when there is a trend that is causing people to get injured and even killed it is time for the authorities to step in because people are too stupid to do it themselves.

00formula

Established Member
Yeah I've seen them around me as well. The ones by us are black though with the black decals. They're kind of cool looking but also a pain too lol

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
The best police car that I've seen in person was the Evo the state boys used to drive up here. They would line up next to cars at a stop light and rev their engine and if the other car took off or started to race then they would just throw on the lights and pull them over haha.

That's how my friend got his "Exhibition of Speed" citation lmao.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
The best police car that I've seen in person was the Evo the state boys used to drive up here. They would line up next to cars at a stop light and rev their engine and if the other car took off or started to race then they would just throw on the lights and pull them over haha.

That's how my friend got his "Exhibition of Speed" citation lmao.

entrapment:

a defense that claims the defendant would not have broken the law if not tricked into doing it by law enforcement officials

???

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
entrapment:

a defense that claims the defendant would not have broken the law if not tricked into doing it by law enforcement officials

???

Pretty sure the officer didnt get out of the car and press the gas for them...the other person decided to try to race them...Thats not entrapment in my books :read:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The cell phone law is stupid. Think about it; You are just as distracted talking to a passenger, so where are the laws prohibiting that? You wanna ensure driver focus, put the driver in a sealed compartment.

Until then its still more revenue enhancment.

Users who are viewing this thread