GF's dad catches us damn near going at it.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Today I go over to my girlfriends house and we are just sitting there when she starts grabbing my you know what. So I go on the attack. I know her dad is in the house, so I say "hey, your parents are home" and she says "dont' worry, my mom's asleep and my dad is in the basement." Well, she starts taking my belt off, unzips my pants and shit and then BAMM, dad walks in as she is yeah. I was like "Oh, ****." The only thing her dad said was "Oops, wrong room." Not to mention, this all took place in her living room. Hahahaha, wow I am living the good life. :beer:

PS: After he caught us he said "Next time, if your going to do it, take it in the basement." I swear to god I thought he was bringing out the beautiful 12 guage he has.

BTW: I don't know how detailed I should be, but we were rounding third. :rockon:

Last edited:

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
I was so damn scared. Her dad laughed afterwards. Now I am just waiting for the talk. Agh. Hahahahahaha. I know what I am getting for Christmas. :)

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
sunburst six said:
Now that's one lenient dad. I know a lot would have indeed brandished the 12 gauge.

Yeah, tell me about it. I didn't want to do anything, but if you have a woman going down your pants and you have the opportunity you can't pass it up.

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
lucky mo-fo.

one time i was at my ex-girlfriend's house during a weekday when her parents were at work. so we go into the entertainment room and i have a seat on her fathers amazing recliner that had heated seat and massage. before you know it my ex was on the recliner with me damn near closing in on second base. all of a sudden the door opens up. her father. staring. this guy gave me the evil eye for literally about 10 seconds. just akward staring silence. then he slowly walked backwards out of the room.

needless to say i never saw her dad again :-D

95eclipseRS

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FuryShift said:
On a side note, my brother walked in on me one time. Saw everything, he was completely in the room before he even looked up and saw the money shot. I tried to picture the scenario:

NWS
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1074/untitled4ee.png

thzts the most detailed picture ive ever seen, talk about someone who has nitrous flowing thru their veins :lol: :lol:

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
FuryShift said:
On a side note, my brother walked in on me one time. Saw everything, he was completely in the room before he even looked up and saw the money shot. I tried to picture the scenario:

NWS
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1074/untitled4ee.png

LMAO!!
That has to got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long ass time!

:beer:

97cobraheaven

Established Member
yeah, if you dont have a bond with the dad yet those can be some scary moments. my GF's dad walked in right after we were done and me and her had been on the splitz for a while before this, so i was worried that he thought it was some guy he did not know, we heard him open the front door to look for my car!! haha i thnk he saw my ass...

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Son, you are very lucky individual. I've known fathers who would have got the 12 guage out on you without hesitation. You better go to him when he says he wants to talk and your answers better contain...Yes Sir and No Sir. Depending on her age and your age you might be dodging a major problem. If it were my daughter I would have made you crap your pants just for the fun of it and then set the record straight. I had that happen to me when I was about 18 - 19. So go forward with respect and caution.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
You are very lucky, If I caught a guy disrespecting me and my daughter, in my house (whether she is willing or not) I would go to town with him and she would never see him again.

She would be in trouble too.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
His Grace said:
You are very lucky, If I caught a guy disrespecting me and my daughter, in my house (whether she is willing or not) I would go to town with him and she would never see him again.

She would be in trouble too.

If you think that I wanted to disrespect her mom, dad, and house; you're wrong. It's a little different though when your girl starts saying "what, do you not want me" and when that's the furthest thing from the truth it's hard to just not go after her. Believe me, I respect her dad. Since the day I have met him every sentence has ended with yes, Mr. (put last name here). I have talked to the guy about guns, life, my goals, what my occupations is, what I am gign to school for; he knows that I am not a bad guy. Shit, i'm a virgin for Christ's sake. He knows I can hold a job, and that I have a second job on the way. He knows I am an excellent student in school (I have been accepted into multiply colleges) and that I would go out of my way for their family.

Besides, if your girl jumps on top of you and starts just going wild it's difficult to say "No, your parents are home"

Users who are viewing this thread