Getting the Stang out after a long cold winter?

bullet3z

Established Member
So how many people here will be getting their Mustangs out within the next week or two? After the long cold winter that we suffered from above the Mason Dixon line. I would imaging that a lot of cars are still deep in storage. Plus some of you further north are still dealing with snow.

Maybe we can turn this into a photo thread of the wake ups.

chrisfromnj

Established Member
Waking up? My car never went to sleep this winter. Fortunately I live close enough to work that I could walk when it snowed. Car sure is filthy though, can't wait to do the spring detail this month

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Now that I live in AZ I can drive her year round. But I know the feeling, I'm from WI and would look forward to taking it out every year, it was like a new car again.

'14 Shelby

Established Member
Got mine out last Sunday but after dumping enough salt to preserve the roads until June, it's stating parked until the rain washes it out

mark5pt0

Established Member
Got mine out last Sunday but after dumping enough salt to preserve the roads until June, it's stating parked until the rain washes it out

The roads 'round here were clear of salt a few days ago, but the town decided to give the roads a fresh coating one cold night last week. My shit ain't coming off the jack stands for at least a couple more weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread