Getting Rid of 4.10s

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Well I've decided that I'll be giving the 4.10s up. The Frpp 4.10s have never been used still fresh in the box with 3 bottles of Royal Purple 75w90 Gear Oil, Recalibration tool for the speedometer, and the actual 4.10s itself. Giving it away for free... Know sounds crazy and all but I have no need for it in my 04 Cobra... Thought about putting it in my DD 04 GT but I gave it to my sis and she has no need for it. FREE I know ppl prob thinking "WTF NO WAY," but I'm dead serious. I remember the 1st day I got to my unit in Kansas a guy gave me a $700 tuner for free b/c he had no need for it... Not a scam at all. I'm currently in Iraq but will be home on r&r in a few weeks. If interested PM me, don't mind helping out my FELLOW MUSTANG LOVERS

Last edited:

vita

Established Member
hey king, i looked at this hoping to buy it.

but, free? your crazy! haha

thanks for offering it for free to us (and no, its not me getting it).

from one soldier to the next, get home safe!

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
hey king, i looked at this hoping to buy it.

but, free? your crazy! haha

thanks for offering it for free to us (and no, its not me getting it).

from one soldier to the next, get home safe!

lol yeah I knew ppl thought I would be crazy for giving it away for free but I'm just paying it forward to some1 who did me so good in the past... Sorry for the let down... Got more stuff packed in my garage but don't know if my dad took parts and installed it into his car project so stay tune for more info on upcoming parts

Users who are viewing this thread