Getting ready for the 2nd Rosebowl meet! Saturday, November 13th

hitmeoff

Established Member
Awesome turnout guys...

Never seen so many awesome mustangs before...

Couple of you handed me my ass on PCH...and I wont make any excuses about it...*cough*clutchslipping*hack*...not ONE excuse :D

No seriously, you guys have some incredible machines and it was fun running with you all....hope to do it again...January sounds great to me!

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
I had a great time seeing all the future ideas I would like to make...these cars have sooooooooo much potential. I don't see too many Cobras here in Thousand Oaks, so it is nice to get out and see so many in one place.......and all of the other great rides that attended the event.

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
ya.. that was fun..

hey san diego guys.. (the one who went in the ride in my car) was that fun or what!!!?

MArc

redgtosamurai

Established Member
Next time I'll do the PCH or canyon runs with you! Had to leave because it's our anniversary today and I have to take care of the little lady!

Awesome meet... again! :bowdown:

Chameleon

Established Member
Dgussin1: David, great job putting this together! I had a blast. Phil, my wife and I enjoyed talking with you guys at lunch. I appreciate that you guys made us old folks feel so welcome. Finally, thanks for taking me for a ride, I'm still in disbelief.

Maddrabbit: Rob, sorry we lost you guys on the 405, you jumped on that off ramp so quick I wasn't able to get over in time and Phil was already a ways down the road. Glad you made it home and I assume that you got Kid Roush home too. We had a great time cruising up with you guys, will have to get together again and carve some San Diego canyons.

Kid Roush: D, great car and welcome to So Cal. I hope you had a good time, I look forward to meeting and cruising with you again.

Svtguy22: Nick, we must have lost track of you some where. Glad to hear you had fun.

Combatstang: Marc - you said it best, your car is "Stupid Fast" and I mean that with utmost respect. I have NEVER ridden in a car that accelerated like that before. I have made an appointment with my Cardiologist because my heartbeat still has not returned to normal. :-D

Everyone else: What an event! So many great cars, it gives a guy lots of ideas. The sound of these cars firing up is burned into my memory. Thanks to all for a great day.

January sounds good, I'll put together another San Diego caravan!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
For first meet as a California resident, I couldn't of asked for anything better. San Diego crew thanxs for showing me a great time, and those mountain roads were brutal! I love the view over Malibu. We all definately have to get together again. Everyone, you guys had some badd ass rides. I think I'm gonna like this Cali thing:bowdown: WE NEED VIDS:beer:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Guys,
I had a great time and I am glad to hear that everyone else had a great time too. January sounds great for me also. As for pics, i took close to 100 photo's on saturday and will be placing them up at www.thestableproductions.com soon. I had a great time checking out all the different cars and I look foward to seeing you all again at the next meet.

As for everyone that signed up and missed it...you better not miss the next one.

-Edgar

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
I had a great time but I could not finish the canyon run because I managed to brake my sway bar end link but the rest of the day was a blast. Nothing like holding up traffic on PCH

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Glad to hear everyone had fun. Events like that are always a blast.

unstuck.
I think we could use another sonic blue cobra at the next one...you should come Dan.

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
Once again, great job Dave. Everyone had a great time. Think I saw a few more burnouts this time, even a couple at Claim Jumper's parking lot. What a bunch of nuts! Who was that? These car meets are great. Makes me feel like I not the only Crazy Cobra guy around. Always nice to see some nice GM cars, also. Don't see too many of those. J/K. See you all in January. John if you out there I want to see your Cobra when you get your rims. PM me . See Ya! Jaime.

Dmustangracer

Established Member
Originally posted by Kid Roush
For first meet as a California resident, I couldn't of asked for anything better. San Diego crew thanxs for showing me a great time, and those mountain roads were brutal! I love the view over Malibu. We all definately have to get together again. Everyone, you guys had some badd ass rides. I think I'm gonna like this Cali thing:bowdown: WE NEED VIDS:beer:

Damn bro, I didn't know you were coming to the meet! I would have worked twice as hard to make it. When I wook up it was pouring rain in North Hills. Got a call from Mark (red 99 cobra) and asked if I was coming down. With that rain I wasn't going anywhere. Had my girl's big O boody keep me warm! :eek: I'm glad everyone had a blast and see you guys in January!

Sorry David, I tried!!! :kaboom:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Hey guys,
As stated earlier here is a link for about 130 pics from Saturday. If any one has any more pics and would like me to post them up, just let me know.

www.thestableproductions.com

www.thestableproductions.com/gallery

Hope you all enjoy the pictures. We will be working on putting our third video together, but it will take time. We tend to be very picky of what makes it into our videos. Feel free to check them out as they are on the link also.
-Edgar

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
Hey just checked out your first rose bowl to hooters video - excellent - this is too cool. first class job. gotta get the latest bad boy in time for Christmas, cuz i've been bad, but for a cool video i will be good until the footage arrives, then i will go back to being bad again!!!

1BLWN 03

Established Member
Originally posted by ImmortalBrett
what you talkin about Hector??? Immortals Brett is going, Michael is going and if we are the only Transam, Camaro and GTO going, then have represented to the cool Mustang drivers of svtperformance a sample of the coolest looking Transam, Camaro and GTO of the Fbody class.

You all have no reason to ever look at another Fbody again, we have the best of these here for your viewing needs. ahhaha

:bash: :burn: :bowdown: :rockon: :beer: :burnout:

catonhood3lookingupatme.jpg

hey Immortal...with a hood ornament like this why did you bring Scooby????? :beer:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Dmustangracer said:
Damn bro, I didn't know you were coming to the meet! I would have worked twice as hard to make it. When I wook up it was pouring rain in North Hills. Got a call from Mark (red 99 cobra) and asked if I was coming down. With that rain I wasn't going anywhere. Had my girl's big O boody keep me warm! :eek: I'm glad everyone had a blast and see you guys in January!

Sorry David, I tried!!! :kaboom:

Yeah bro, I had asked about you. One of the folks there said they had called you and you said you weren't coming or something. Needed another Roush out there

Users who are viewing this thread