Getting out of the muscle car game

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
The four-year itch bites again?

No, there's more to it than that actually. We're moving to a single-family home Annapolis and will be redirecting our excess income to the boating industry for a while. It's been a great "ride", but it's definitely time for a change.

MACA for life, bitch!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Tim - I'm a lifetime boater and can appreciate any love for boating. Good luck in whate I can't wait to get out on the water again. I enjoyed our time together and missed you at recent events. What boat are you going to get? Ben

Troponin

Established Member
We have all been there, I am sure. I just recently got back in to the performance car scene after having to be out for almost 5 years. Priorities and lives change. Good luck on your endeavors. I like that this board offers much more than just Mustang talk. Even if I get out of the mustang, I might just hang around. :)

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Sad to hear. Hope to see you guys this Summer. Ben has a loaded Boston Whaler up for sale. Should take a peek when you're ready. Nice ride.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Tim.....well sorry to see that but, I understand. I mean really your trading one hobby for another similar hobby....just on the water. Boats are awesome. I had one for awhile many years back. Only 18 foot fiberglass fishing boat but, it was alot of fun for sure!

Hope to see you and Tab again though...maybe like Greg said..house warming. That would be cool...or a summer party? Always nice to take a ride to Annapolis.

Agreed MACA for life!:coolman::rockon:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Annapolis has a nice cars and coffee at the Harbor on Sunday mornings. 8-11. I head out there every other week. Keep in touch, Bauce.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
First the Felby, now the Shelby! Say it ain't so!

Haha, good luck with the new wife, new house and new boat Tim. Sounds like an amazing life! I've got the first one planned out, but hoping for the other two ASAP haha.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Good luck man. I take it this means we'll be having some MACA parties on the water in the near future?

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
There is also bird watching in Annapolis....

White Falcon in a Tree.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread