Getting Catted Prochamber Worth it with MAC Catback?

Cold Brew

Established Member
I've heard the O/R prochamber with MAC 3" is badass, but im wondering If I will notice any difference by getting the catted version at all??

I dont want to mess with MILs not working and the bad smell and all that. Anybody running the catted prochamber? Was it much louder than the stock H?

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I think it might deepen the sound and make it a little bit louder , but not by leaps and bounds though

venmos1

Established Member
from what ive heard it sounds deeper and throatier. will be my midpipe once i save the $$. catted prochamber ftw:rockon:

Cold Brew

Established Member
venmos1 said:
from what ive heard it sounds deeper and throatier. will be my midpipe once i save the $$. catted prochamber ftw:rockon:

Hmmm. I'd hate to spend the extra cash on the catted and be dissapointed

RocMach1

Established Member
Mac isnt making the catted prochambers anymore...was looking for one a few months ago and real hard to find a new one...

RocMach1

Established Member
I've been through most of those sites and when you call them they will tell you that Mac isn't making catted products anymore.

Cold Brew

Established Member
I see people selling used catted ones everyonce in awhile, wouldnt mind a used one. Just dont want to be dissapointed and not see much change

pvteye

Established Member
get an o/r one and have some High Flow cats welded in, what I did.. sounds a little mellower, no polishing the tips anymore, no more foul smells....

Users who are viewing this thread