Getting black saleens.

SJ_Cobra

Established Member
Were is the best place to get black saleens? 18x9 18x10. want the best looking ones dont want a genirc looking wheel. thank you. O yea what off set should I get?

Last edited:

mach1033

Established Member
You can get them from American Muscle or late model restoration for nice replica's or you can pay top dollar from Saleen. Also it fits our cars with no issues so you dont have to worry about offsets. I have 275 35 18 for the front and 305 35 18 drag radial's for my rear as far as tire size go's. The biggest street tires i have seen is only 295's for the rears.

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
I just ordered a set ofblack saleens off ebay 2 18x9 and 2 18x10. I would check there first I got a great deal. Now I just need to get the lugs for them. Anyone know which lugs look the best with the black saleens?

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
i've seen them both on ebay and americanmuscle. i would get the black acorn lugs off of AM too. If you think, they are both generic on both sites. If you want authentic black, i think they made some but not the ones you see on AM. i think the S197's, some had black wheels.
I plan on getting the black saleens too, probably in spring.

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
thanks I was looking at the AM ones. Think I am going to get a set of black wheel locks as well. My rims will be here end of this week and tires the end of next. Ill throw some pics up when i have them installed.

Users who are viewing this thread