getting an 03 SB Cobra

rw93cobra

Established Member
I've been looking for an 03/04 cobra for about 6 months now and finally found one I really like. Its a 03 sonic blue cobra with 29,300 miles. It has a few bolt-ons such as 2.8 pulley, borla stinger catback, catted h-pipe, mafia, cai, and deep dish black chrome cobra wheels. I should be picking it up next week so I'll try to get some pics of it. I probably won't do too much modding to it yet till I get my turbo fox body project done but I guess time will tell. If all goes well I'll have it down for the show in Oc in may.

rw93cobra

Established Member
l_2209db9053b14abf997ae8e6721ed2f9.jpg

l_9316e58b839f4ba5bd3dd275c9380c36.jpg

Here's 2 pics from the craigslist ad. I'll have better next week. I don't like the 99-00 style headlight so the first thing i'll probably do to the car will be putting the factory style back in.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
BLUE...BLUE...Did someone say BLUE!!!

I kinda like that color too...

CONGRATS!!!

What color inserts??? Charcoal or Parchment (tan) only 23 parchment made :banana:

Ken

:beer::beer:

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
I've been looking for an 03/04 cobra for about 6 months now and finally found one I really like. Its a 03 sonic blue cobra with 29,300 miles. It has a few bolt-ons such as 2.8 pulley, borla stinger catback, catted h-pipe, mafia, cai, and deep dish black chrome cobra wheels. I should be picking it up next week so I'll try to get some pics of it. I probably won't do too much modding to it yet till I get my turbo fox body project done but I guess time will tell. If all goes well I'll have it down for the show in Oc in may.

sweet!!! i just bought my SB terminator last month!!! i know what youre feeling like too lol... i know youll like it.. and i had to go to nc to pick mine up.. but worth every minute. CONGRATS!!!!!

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
SB is a awesome color, but everyone know zinc yellow cobras are faster hahaha. Saw the car in person last night and may i say its a clean car. Tastefully modded, and clean. cant wait to run em on 50 on the way to the beach ryan........ when we gonna run haha

rw93cobra

Established Member
I got the car last night and love it. I got it cleaned up tonight some and I'll try to get some good pics of it this weekend if the weather cooperates.

SB is a awesome color, but everyone know zinc yellow cobras are faster hahaha. Saw the car in person last night and may i say its a clean car. Tastefully modded, and clean. cant wait to run em on 50 on the way to the beach ryan........ when we gonna run haha

run em on the way to fall cruise week maybe....well one of the stangs(might hear a turbo spoolin instead of the supercharger whine haha)

Users who are viewing this thread