gettin that ITCH again WTB!!!!

EATONU03

Established Member
this is what im looking for.

Prefer a 96-98, n will also look into 99-01 (just not fond of irs) not interested in termis......been there.....done that

Looking for a built motor with or without a power adder, JUST NOT N2O

Rear can be stock straight axle, or built IRS
NO VERTS PLEASE.........also pretty much any color minus black

goin to stay around $20,000 n will be straight cash cuz i hate car payments:banana:

CAR MUST BE BOOST FRIENDLY forged internals is a BIG +

Last edited:

02silverstang

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
99 cobra

well i have a 99 with a solid rear axle with 31 spline and tr3650 and all the bolts ons minus headers in the process of getting the engine rebuilt with manley rods and je piston with 10:1 cp all forged and 03 mach one heads with a 5 angle valve job good for nitrous or boost ill let you know when its finished i have been getting an itch for a corvette 2002 and up thats why i would be selling .

98ABcobra

Established Member
i have a 98 BAB cobra for sale. motor only has 25k on it. selling for a reasonable price. let me know if your interested.

brians96cobra

Established Member
Hey man would work something out if like the car...thankshttp://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484667

chromeyellow98

Established Member
chrome yellow 98 cobra built eng/trans/rear and full suspension. novi 2000rr makes 16psi. over 30k into it in great shape and 21k miles on eng/trans. located in south jersey. price is 18k firm. pm me if u r interested

Users who are viewing this thread