Gettin Mad!!!

Venom_Injected

Established Member
ok, so the other day i was on focaljet.com and i notice a new forum for the fasted foci. top ten that is. i notice some cars on there slower than my. so i asked why i wasnt in the top ten? now maybe im over-reacting, but that reponse i got was less then negitive. so im being being called crazy because nos doesnt make a wet 80shot and my name doesnt make any sense. (read the posts to see what i mean) i could understand if people are scetipcle, but i honestly think that there mad because they have $5,000 turbos and exspensive pectels in there cars and all i have is some bolt-ons and some misc. nos parts that only costs me about $300. and im goin as fast if not faster. i spent along learning about nitrous and how it works and i know whats its capible off. what alot of poeple dont understand is the incredible torque gains u get from it and torque moves mass. should i just blow them off or what?:shrug: i just hate when poeple decide to judge that people are liers that they dont even know....

Users who are viewing this thread