Getaway

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Just watched it and what a horrible movie. Thought they would have used a newer Shelby. Definitely the right color combo though

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
it was really that bad? a bunch of people from my car club wanted to go to a drive in to see it, and this girl i just started talking to loves car movies...wouldn't want to take her to see a crappy one on the first date lol

oneof185

Established Member
It wasn't bad, it was as expected. So if you've watched the trailers and think its something you want to watch, watch it. A lot of driving/chases.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I thought I was going to see it but...

3.9/10 on IMDb
2%-Rotten Tomatoes

It would have to be a pretty bad movie to get that

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I also hate that they used a 07-09 GT500. why not a 10+ GT500 or even a GT350:shrug:

I was going to see it for the chase scenes, just to hear the Shelby roar. Were the chase scenes ok at least? I read that there was no CGI, so it was all real crashes.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
The car confuses me. It's been shown with a normal GT spoiler but on IMDB it says they had Shelby build 7 of these cars to crash and wreck. So if they used a stock spoiler, who knows if it even had the 5.4L engine?

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
My sister in law saw it, said go to it with the same expectation as Fast and Furious movies. She said it wasn't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread