Get your tails smoked. SUPER-GLOSSY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiby3041

Established Member
Awesome work on my tails buddy, sorry it took so long to get pics up.

use2_zps49d473a9.jpg

use_zps90a3133a.jpg

and the money shot..
use3_zps9a994667.jpg

I have referred many ppl to you. So I hope they have contacted you by now.

shiby3041

Established Member
Im really surprised to hear that because mike was awesome with me. Very fast turn around and they came out great.

shiby3041

Established Member
@shiby3041, that looks really nice! Is that the medium tint? Im consider on doing my tail light now.

Thanks for the comps, That is medium tint with the reverse lights cut out. They look amazing and I love the way they came out. Worth the money.

HOWEVER just so you know, keep a set of stocks around. I just got pulled over last night for the first time in months and ticked for the headlights and tail lights being smoked.... Just throwing it out there. IF the cop wants to be a dick they can... and will

Mustang_gir_32

Established Member
So I have tried to conract him many times on here and on different forums as well as facebook.

This is what my tail lights have done and havent had them for a year yet.

3equmavy.jpg

Mikes96SVT

Banned
Sorry guys. Been going through a lot lately.

Donkey bongs tail lights were lost through shipping via USPS. I had to wait x amount of days before I could get my insurance money. I shipped him out a new set of tails using UPS. I should have just used them in the first place USPS SUCKS DICK.

Mustang girl, I have no idea what is going on with your tail lights. And to be quite honest I don't even remember doing a set for a girl? Either way it looks like you neglected to take care of them IF they are mine (wax/polish). And also if they are mine I can try to proceed to tell you how to fix them if you PM me. Sorry about the hassles guys. I've been a very stand up guy. Last month/this month have been hectic for me. Still will take care of you all.

DonkeyBong

Established Member
He has indeed made things right and I no longer feel as though he was trying to pull a fast one on me.

He has made things right and I understand he has things going on in his life.

Mustang_gir_32

Established Member
I have tried contacting you on all forums and messaging. Text line. Everything. If you would please help me out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread