I pulled my dipstick yesterday, looked good level and clean for 90k

93.SVT.BLK/BLK

Established Member
Oilscan/coolscan
2450 hassell road
po box 95400
hoffman estates, il 601195-0400
1-800-222-0071

i work at a large john deere dealer ship and we test every used tractor/combine we sell or tear into the engine the kits at my work cost $19.95 comes with the shipping info and the form, the test will tell you more than you wanna know it will tell you where every particle of metal is comming from if it's a bad cam bearing or what ever is going on it.
I'm sure you could get one at your local jd dealer part # is ipskit1

I do it about every 10k through Blackstone. They mail you free canisters to use to collect a sample. pm me your email address if you want me to email you what my last oil report looked like.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I used to send in a sample of my oil to Blackstone labs every time I changed it in my Cobra. Just for peace of mind mostly, but it's a good way to keep tabs on what's going on in your engine. Here's a sample of one of my reports.

blackstone.jpg

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Oilscan/coolscan
2450 hassell road
po box 95400
hoffman estates, il 601195-0400
1-800-222-0071

i work at a large john deere dealer ship and we test every used tractor/combine we sell or tear into the engine the kits at my work cost $19.95 comes with the shipping info and the form, the test will tell you more than you wanna know it will tell you where every particle of metal is comming from if it's a bad cam bearing or what ever is going on it.
I'm sure you could get one at your local jd dealer part # is ipskit1

I do it about every 10k through Blackstone. They mail you free canisters to use to collect a sample. pm me your email address if you want me to email you what my last oil report looked like.

Thanks for the info 93.svt

Sent you a PM -01cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread