German Goat autobahn pull

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8D5fksvheg"]LS2 GTO 40-130 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Alittle autobahn pull while driving/shifting & recording so don't dog the slow shifting to much :shrug:

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Nice man! I see you around base quite often.

The car sounds good! Need to go for a ride!

Did you ever get a Subbie? Honk and throw up a middle finger next time you see me :beer:

Lucky man! I'd give my left nut to have such a car to drive on the autobahn. :bowdown:

Its cool but I really miss the States. Germans are pretty gay..

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
LOL. Ive had a subie, has black wheels and taillights. Selling it to hopefully get back in a domestic.

Ill throw up a middle finger, thats for sure!

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Why does the digital mph readout shut down at high speeds?

Is that some GM nanny thing?

No I have it set @ 125 to remind me to slow down when I was in the states. I used to work swing shift & would get out of work at like 2330 to midnight and the highway was always empty.. Very easy to get a speeding ticket.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
LOL. Ive had a subie, has black wheels and taillights. Selling it to hopefully get back in a domestic.

Ill throw up a middle finger, thats for sure!

Cool it would be funny if my wife is in the car when you do :lol: , Oh yeah we have a older Jaguar we drive more often when we are on base. There is a Car show @ Kapaun on the 20th!! Im going after work around 1430-1500.

Leonie

Established Member
Its cool but I really miss the States. Germans are pretty gay..

If your definition of "gay" means:

- driving your car to the end of the speedo scale (legally) whenever you want
- drinking beer (Edit: I mean BEER and not the piss flavoured water you call beer in the states - \rant) with Americans and seeing them vomit while we barely "get warm"

Call me gay and happy with it! ;-)

BTW: go to the Nuerburgring whenever there are "Touristenfahrten", and then come back to a car-related internet forum and call Germans gay, and God himself will take away your Man-Card (and maybe your balls and more in the process)... :rockon:

Just kidding!

Best, Bernd :beer:

Last edited:

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
If your definition of "gay" means:

- driving your car to the end of the speedo scale (legally) whenever you want
- drinking beer (Edit: I mean BEER and not the piss flavoured water you call beer in the states - \rant) with Americans and seeing them vomit while we barely "get warm"

Call me gay and happy with it! ;-)

BTW: go to the Nuerburgring whenever there are "Touristenfahrten", and then come back to a car-related internet forum and call Germans gay, and God himself will take away your Man-Card (and maybe your balls and more in the process)... :rockon:

Just kidding!

How many Germans can own Firearms? If someone broke into my house I can shoot them in South Carolina. Another duche bag off the street. Europe on the other hand is very liberal. I would rather have piss beer and my guns/right to self defense. The Autobahn is cool but here in Rhine-Feldz the autobahn is poorly maintained due to this being one of the poorest states in Germany. It is nice here but I would much rather be in South Carolina. Another thing I find gay is that every German stares at my wife & I when we eat. We dress very normally/ Conservative but once they here us speak english the staring begins. I personnaly want to stab people that will not stop looking at me after 10-15 minutes.

Other than that I like the country yet still do not trust people that allowed for millions of Jews to be murdered.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Oh another thing I find completely gay is why the F*ck can't I wash my damn car?? That is by far the most BS law I have yet to hear off. The inspection my car went through was also BS. Just saying that in America you have something called freedom. Drink your good beer now & think about that.

dragaddict

Stock, a four letter word
Established Member
I will see you ein beir and raise you a Kentucky bourbon und whiskey. You obviously haven't tried anything but name brand beers like Coors and Budweiser if thats your perspective on American beer.

We have plenty of places to drive wide open too. Your whole country is smaller than the state of Montana (one of our 50 states). Go fahrt auf einem moped.

GTFO Kraut

To OP: Nice GTO. Would love to see some pulls from out side the car too. Which branch/base?

Last edited:

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
I will see you ein beir and raise you a Kentucky bourbon und whiskey. You obviously haven't tried anything but name brand beers like Coors and Budweiser if thats your perspective on American beer.

We have plenty of places to drive wide open too. Your whole country is smaller than the state of Montana (one of our 50 states). Go fahrt auf einem moped.

GTFO Kraut

To OP: Nice GTO. Would love to see some pulls from out side the car too. Which branch/base?

:lol: I'm at Ramstein & USAF btw. I will try to get a camera man, spend lots of time @ work lol.

Leonie

Established Member
Firearms?

If you feel more "manly" when carrying a gun, you might have some deficits in specific areas of your body... :-D

Now for real, Germany isn´t what it used to be in the past (don´t mean THAT past for sure), but still, one good weekend on (or even just around) the Nuerburgring should tell anyone having just a slight interest for cars where "car guys" dream to live.

For the beer, well no discussion, I know bourbon (and prefer scotch) but hey, as I said, no discussion here.

But funny how easy it is to crack some of you guys up! :banana:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Other than that I like the country yet still do not trust people that allowed for millions of Jews to be murdered.

Seriously?! Wow...have you ever been to Germany? I have lived there 10 years and I have to say they are some of the nicest people in Europe. At least you can have a nice conversation with a cab driver, where in France they don't even drive you as soon as they find out you're american.
If you know ANYTHING about World War II and history you know in what position the German people were at this point. So do you not trust Russians because of Stalin?

6.0GTO

Established Member
I'd like to keep Germany as one of our allies. We are going to need them when Russia and China start up team Axis again and start kicking in doors Chuck Norris style. He does not speak for all Americans.

Users who are viewing this thread