German Dude Stops Me @ Newark Airport For Pics of My Car

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Taking my Mom to the airport for her annual migration to Florida. Cobra freshly sprayed down with detailer the night before, great sunny day for a blast up the NJ Turnpike.

Get to the departure drop off and park next to this giant tour bus, get out and get Mom's bag out out the trunk. Give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek..have a great flight, blah blah. All I hear on the bus is "Wooooooooooo" like my Mom is a cougar or something. She's 85 lol.

So from in front of the the bus this dude pops out with looked to be a high end Canon SLR and points to the car like he wants to snap some pics. So I nod and sit there while he goes all around the car snapping. He says "Danke" and respond with "Bitte". He LOL's and I take off.

First time I have ever had something like that happen.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Taking my Mom to the airport for her annual migration to Florida. Cobra freshly sprayed down with detailer the night before, great sunny day for a blast up the NJ Turnpike.

Get to the departure drop off and park next to this giant tour bus, get out and get Mom's bag out out the trunk. Give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek..have a great flight, blah blah. All I hear on the bus is "Wooooooooooo" like my Mom is a cougar or something. She's 85 lol.

So from in front of the the bus this dude pops out with looked to be a high end Canon SLR and points to the car like he wants to snap some pics. So I nod and sit there while he goes all around the car snapping. He says "Danke" and respond with "Bitte". He LOL's and I take off.

First time I have ever had something like that happen.

pics and details of your car?

ssssnake

Established Member
LOL We were at Sonic in the '69, and a couple of guys asked us if they could take pictures. So, we sat in our car while these dudes walked around and took pictures of the car. We felt a little silly.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
pics and details of your car?

Black '03, just intake and exhaust basically.

Couple pics:

Pictures408.jpg

Pictures414_Big.jpg

Pictures432.jpg

yellowbra

Established Member
I absolutely love that feeling!!! I have had it many of time, but the most memorable had to have been the first day I bought my 04 Cobra. I had just get back in town and was just taking it around town to show friends and family. Well I was all done showing everyone and I was on my way home for the night, when a car full of hot ass young girls pulls up next to me and they all start drolling and saying nice car. When all of a sudden the girl in the back seat flashes me and they drive away. I'm married so its not like I wanted anything to do with them but it was nice to see some titties the first day I bought a new car.

oldmodman

Established Member
LOL We were at Sonic in the '69, and a couple of guys asked us if they could take pictures. So, we sat in our car while these dudes walked around and took pictures of the car. We felt a little silly.

You have to used to that when you are a Star.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
NJTP is a Blast! First time I opened my former Cobra up. Hit 155 between 8A and 8. What a great road!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Nice!! Youre cobra looks clean!!

I get little kids all the time that like my SS. I went to a grocery store over the summer and this little kid (prob around 3 or 4) was trying to drag his mom over to look at my car as I was putting grocerys in my hatch. The little kid comes running over with his mom, and was looking at it. He had a "my daddys car is faster than yours" shirt on. I opened the drivers side door to let the little guy see inside, and he hopped in the drivers seat. I thought it was great. I adjusted the seat for him as high as it could go and moved the seat closer to the wheel. He was having a blast in there, and his mom had to drag him out of it because the kid didnt want to leave and was having fun.

The mother thanked me and it felt pretty good doing that for the little guy.

VtekII

Established Member
I absolutely love that feeling!!! I have had it many of time, but the most memorable had to have been the first day I bought my 04 Cobra. I had just get back in town and was just taking it around town to show friends and family. Well I was all done showing everyone and I was on my way home for the night, when a car full of hot ass young girls pulls up next to me and they all start drolling and saying nice car. When all of a sudden the girl in the back seat flashes me and they drive away. I'm married so its not like I wanted anything to do with them but it was nice to see some titties the first day I bought a new car.

so based on what ive seen here i have come to the conclusion that...

COBRA=TITS:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread