Georgia governmental law breakers....

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
I travel I-75 5-6 days/wk. It's 30 miles to my office--25 of them on 'the big road'. Have been doing this for many years. Speed limits vary from 70-65-55(thru Macon) mph.

My bitch is this: Many, many times, I have observed 'official' state and county vehicles ripping along at up to 95 mph. Yes, I've followed along behind a few of them and my speedo. showed 95. No, they were not in'hot pursuit', they were BREAKING STATE LAWS(yes, so was I, but I'm trying to prove my point.). My thought is that they are coming or going to the Forsyth, Ga. training center that is a few miles north of Macon(I live South of Macon).

The one that really frosted my ***** was a Houston Co. Shefiffs car that was rolling in the 'hammer lane', northbound, early(7am) one morning. My K-band detector sounded off and I watched as the county deputy's Crown Vic sped towards me. Two 'civilian' dressed women were in the front seat--their radar gun on--never turned it off for the 10 or so miles I was near them. I moved from the center lane to the left lane as we approached the 90 degree left turn at the I-16 exit. Fairly heavy traffic--the ladies were 2 or 3 cars directly behind me. I noticed all the vehicles were moving over for them. We are now on a 2 lane section of I-75---the speed limit is 55--all of us were doing 65 mph. The right lane had traffic so I couldn't move over as the speeding co. sheriff's car approached my rear bumper. We rolled along this way until the rt. lane cleared up and I decided it was time to move over. The civiian women sped up, radar streaming, and I'll bet, they were strolling on to Forsyth.

It's not the speed, the women, etc., it's their using 'privilege' that they havn't earned. It's running the radar with no intent/ability to time or stop anyone--we were all 'speeding'. Also, Fulton Co.(license tag) 'officials' have no right to run 90-95 mph thru our area anymore than the GSP when they are not in hot-pursuit.

They are not only breaking the law, they are putting lives and property in jeoprady.

Dan

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Remember it's the civilians word against thiers and they always win!
argue.gif

frusty.gif

ruelps.gif

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
look at it this way...you work at McDonalds, you eat some free cheeseburgers and fries right? You work at a pizza place you get free pizza right? You work at a movie place you see free movies right?

same concept.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by hillie16
look at it this way...you work at McDonalds, you eat some free cheeseburgers and fries right? You work at a pizza place you get free pizza right? You work at a movie place you see free movies right?

same concept.

Interesting take lemme take it a little further... I work for a siding and window d=company, do I take some windows for myself......... Or a few of us work for car dealers.......... do we take that shiny new Roush Mustang home????

:D

Users who are viewing this thread