Gen 5 whipple stock motor numbers

Termin8r_

Established Member
Making this thread to see what kind of Dyno results people are making on their cobras with the new gen 5 3.0 whipple on a stock motor.

Supporting mods and setups would be appreciated
Cheers

GoGreen04

Established Member
If you have Facebook there is a Gen 5 3.0 Whipple Terminators group. I've been following and looks like those who are keeping the motor stock are around 21psi and 750-800hp 650-700 tq.

Personally, with this blower I think at a minimum a little motor work and e85 or fuel additive is needed to use this blower. Otherwise I'd recommend the VMP Gen3R or 2.3L if you can find one. Just my opinion.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Pretty simple bro its make a 100 hp more than the previous set ups. Just add a 100 hp.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Your, tune, fuel selection, and risk factor are the only things that matter. You can make 900rwhp on the stock motor while living to see another day, and the 3.0 can get you there.

03terminatorcobra

Established Member
Personally, with this blower I think at a minimum a little motor work and e85 or fuel additive is needed to use this blower. Otherwise I'd recommend the VMP Gen3R or 2.3L if you can find one. Just my opinion.

Agreed.
The gen5 makes more boost per pulley ratio than the previous generations.
Don't skimp out on the fuel system.

Users who are viewing this thread