FOR SALE: Gen 5 3.0 Whipple & Ported Eaton

CustomX

Established Member
Edit: Will ship on buyers dime.

Gen 5 3.0 Whipple supercharger for an 03/04 Cobra with less than 500 miles on it. Blower will come with everything included in the kit new minus the throttle body. $SOLD

Also have a home ported eaton and port matched/ported accufab plenum, car made 540whp & 570wtq with stock manifolds on e85 and ran high 10's @ 132 in the 1/4 (IRS 6 speed). Blower was painted with high heat black paint that's in fair shape & has notched 2.80 pulley on it. $SOLD

bothblowers.jpg
whipple1.jpg
whipple3.jpg
eaton1.jpg
eaton2.jpg
eaton5.jpg
eaton3.jpg

eaton4.jpg

Attachments

• whipple2.jpg
    whipple2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 114
  • eaton6.jpg
    eaton6.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
No thanks, not looking to trade. Only selling to help cover a “special assessment” on a condo I own in Clearwater.

Ugh. That sucks.

Condo HOAs can make or break you.

Had a place in South Padre that I saw some serious warning signs on so I sold it. Prob left 40-50k on the table selling a little early but made 3x that in the two yrs I owned it.

The GM got fired for stealing over 40k in funds (that we knew about). Prob way more.

There’s gonna be a tidal wave of assessments there if there hasn’t already been since I sold it.

Best of luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CustomX

Established Member
Ugh. That sucks.

Condo HOAs can make or break you.

Had a place in South Padre that I saw some serious warning signs on so I sold it. Prob left 40-50k on the table selling a little early but made 3x that in the two yrs I owned it.

The GM got fired for stealing over 40k in funds (that we knew about). Prob way more.

There’s gonna be a tidal wave of assessments there if there hasn’t already been since I sold it.

Best of luck to you!

Yeah tell me about it, they pulled this shit last year but it was only $1,800, that's manageable. I absolutely can not stand the current HOA, debating on selling it just for that reason.

MG0h3

Established Member
Yeah tell me about it, they pulled this shit last year but it was only $1,800, that's manageable. I absolutely can not stand the current HOA, debating on selling it just for that reason.

I feel like the market should be close to peak.

If you’re up, may need to let it go.

I kick myself for missing the peak but just thinking about the HOA and how they wouldn’t listen to reason, even while being ripped off, made my blood boil.

CustomX

Established Member
I feel like the market should be close to peak.

If you’re up, may need to let it go.

I kick myself for missing the peak but just thinking about the HOA and how they wouldn’t listen to reason, even while being ripped off, made my blood boil.

It's definitely worth the most it's ever been so I've been seriously contemplating it. I have a ton of equity in it so it's very tempting to say the least lol

04 leathel venom

Established Member
No, it will come with the normal 8 rib 3.75" Whipple pulley.
Edit: Will ship on buyers dime.

Gen 5 3.0 Whipple supercharger for an 03/04 Cobra with less than 500 miles on it. Blower will come with everything included in the kit new minus the throttle body. $SOLD

Also have a home ported eaton and port matched/ported accufab plenum, car made 540whp & 570wtq with stock manifolds on e85 and ran high 10's @ 132 in the 1/4 (IRS 6 speed). Blower was painted with high heat black paint that's in fair shape & has notched 2.80 pulley on it. $650

View attachment 1799644View attachment 1799645View attachment 1799647View attachment 1799649View attachment 1799650View attachment 1799651View attachment 1799653

View attachment 1799654
Hey is the ported eaton still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread