Gen 2 2.3 black housing

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Whipple , Gen 2 black housing

For sale is my gen 2 2.3 black whipple for aftermarket throttle body.(one of the first made, I ordered the first week they started making them) blower is in great condition and only saw 13psI except for one week and i only drove it 3 times in that week . has about 10 k on it and works flawlessly. I will be throwing in the 3.5 pulley and a 2.75 pulley both have some paint work for looks (torch red) so "whipple supercharger" and the pulley size jump out at you(see my avatar). I will also be throwing in the belts for the two set ups ( i run the full billet flow pulley set btw for sizing )
that being said im asking 2500 . (local guys if we know each other or whatever id be willing to cut a lil better deal ):beer:
pm me offers or #'s so we can talk biz .
The blower is on the car , and the car is running perfectly if youd like to make sure it is a good working unit.it clearly is. And soon as a deal is made the blower will be pulled off immediatly to complete the sale and shipped fed ex or ups and tracked when funds are collected :beer:

100_2084.jpg

100_2085.jpg

100_2086.jpg

Last edited:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
how did you manage to paint the whipple pulleys??

with lots of time and patience lol and my buddy jlightning347 helped me out and showed me some tricks. he loves painting things for his cars and trucks so i learned from him
if it does get too hot under the hood you need to touch up from time to time. but if done right it stays on there pretty good. I only had to touch up the 3.5 once or twice, just for the knots show over the yrs lol

pm's replied:beer:

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
with lots of time and patience lol and my buddy jlightning347 helped me out and showed me some tricks. he loves painting things for his cars and trucks so i learned from him
if it does get too hot under the hood you need to touch up from time to time. but if done right it stays on there pretty good. I only had to touch up the 3.5 once or twice, just for the knots show over the yrs lol

pm's replied:beer:

txs maybe i'll pm your friend maybe he can do one for me.. Txs Bump

Colt .45

Established Member
Would anything else need to be bought for the install? (not referring to supporting mods but items that would be needEd to install the blower on the car. I.e. gaskets bolts etc. ) I'm not familiar as to what comes with the blower.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Would anything else need to be bought for the install? (not referring to supporting mods but items that would be needEd to install the blower on the car. I.e. gaskets bolts etc. ) I'm not familiar as to what comes with the blower.

Some will tell you they reuse the blower to lower and lower intake to head gaskets but I would say invest $50.00 on the few new gaskets and be done with it. Call Steve at Tousley tell him you need all the gaskets for the blower swap :)

Colt .45

Established Member
Some will tell you they reuse the blower to lower and lower intake to head gaskets but I would say invest $50.00 on the few new gaskets and be done with it. Call Steve at Tousley tell him you need all the gaskets for the blower swap :)

What about bolts? Stock ones sufficient?

Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread