gears

JoeCobra

Established Member
Hey guys i want to get a set of 4.30 gears for my snake but i can't seem to find bigger then 4.10. any ideas where to look or get the best price?

JoeCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by kezell
Summit.com
jegs.com
both have good prices.

what size gear you have now?

thanks guys for all your suggestions. i couldn't find gears at all on modular depot or modularpowerhouse. am i somehow just missing them?

i have the stock 3.27s at the moment.

also one last question. i plan on using a power adder in the future. now whether it be an SC or a turbo i don't know yet but i plan on doin a 5.1L stroker with a power adder. should i just get 4.10's instead?

Last edited:

RioRed4v

Established Member
on modular depot, go to the Ford parts forum towards the forum. Just make a post asking for a price, and randy will answer. he works for Ford in Maine. Best prices.

i'd say 4.10's though for you.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
If you decide to go Turbo, you will probably want to stay w/ the 3.27's or 3.55 ... Ask around the turbo crowd first tho.. I was told by a buddy that turbo needed the load of higher gear (lower numerical).

yoshis99_cobra

Established Member
I love my 4.30's but if you are gonna go s/c or TT's then I definitely suggest going lower. That torque is incredible with the 4.30's though.

Users who are viewing this thread