Gears of war 3 anyone?

97gts

Established Member
Anyone going to be midnight launch of gears? I ordered mine through amazon so I m going to have to wait until tomorrow but can't wait to play some gears 3...If anyone wants to add me to play some multiplayer, my gamertag is immi08 :rockon:

VtekII

Established Member
Preordered it tonight with the gears xbox and stuff. I didnt have one before so might as well get the whole set up. I REALLY liked the first two.

txyaloo

Established Member
****** Best Buy wouldn't give it to me today. They had it sitting on the internet order shelf and the knob schlobber said I had to wait until tomorrow. What a douche.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
****** Best Buy wouldn't give it to me today. They had it sitting on the internet order shelf and the knob schlobber said I had to wait until tomorrow. What a douche.

The big chain store systems are set up so that the SKU's for games (or anything with a "DONT PUT OUT UNIL XX/XX" label) aren't active in their system until the date hits. That means if he would've tried to ring the game up on the 19th, the sale couldn't have gone through. The register would've stopped the sale from going through. Managers can't even bypass it.

If somehow they got away with selling it to you through their software/register, they'd face huge fines and possibly even lose the distribution deal with Epic/Microsoft for their store and possibly even the entire chain.

txyaloo

Established Member
The big chain store systems are set up so that the SKU's for games (or anything with a "DONT PUT OUT UNIL XX/XX" label) aren't active in their system until the date hits. That means if he would've tried to ring the game up on the 19th, the sale couldn't have gone through. The register would've stopped the sale from going through. Managers can't even bypass it.

If somehow they got away with selling it to you through their software/register, they'd face huge fines and possibly even lose the distribution deal with Epic/Microsoft for their store and possibly even the entire chain.

He rang it up, then said he couldn't give it to me. Oh well.

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
I'll wait and get a used copy. New job eats up all my money due to gas so video game budget has went way down.

97gts

Established Member
Just beat it a little bit ago. Awesome story. You guys won't be disappointed.

Man you must have not slept or something, I heard the campaign is the longest out of the 3 so far. There's also a surprise in horde, not sure what it is but everyone is saying to play horde after completing the campaign...I've my epic edition sitting at home, can't wait to get home :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread