Gears and Exhaust questions long

WannaB Cobra

Established Member
First let me say hi. Im new here just found the sight. I don't owna real cobra but I do have a 00 GT with a 2001 Cobra DOHC motor (well installed soon). But I have a few questions. Im looking to keep the car natural for about a yr then hopefully put a Vortech SQ2. Anyway My questions now are what do you recommend for gears? The car has the auto trans with many mods (Jerry mods). Im thinkin of 4.10 or 4.30. Also I have the Mac Prochamber and cat back. I like it sounds like a real mean V8, but neighbors and cops here in NJ don't like it and b4 I get another No cat lecture I need some free flows. Im thinkin of X pipe with cats and Steeda cat back. Any other suggetstions?

Thanks people

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Myself I like the Basanni X with cats. I also like their catback kits, since they have baffles that you can remove from the tips to make it louder or slip them in to quiet it down for the neighbors.

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Spintech... Other people are saying that they put together a nice catback package. I'm buying 4.10 this weekend for my 01. Bassini Dr. Gas and BBK seem to be the popular X/H Pipe setup's

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread