Gearheads...

R1Psycho

Established Member
Andy is the man. The fresh tune that he put on my car really woke it up, can't wait to see what kind of numbers he can get out of my next setup:beer:

mysticalsnake

Established Member
Andy is definitely there, and a badass guy to talk to. He, Travis, one of my friends, and I all laughed and cut up til right at midnight whenever Andy finally got done tuning my car after starting on it well before 5 p.m. Let's just say people are curious how I made 578 at 14 psi on my KB.

stangliter04

Established Member
Andy is definitely there, and a badass guy to talk to. He, Travis, one of my friends, and I all laughed and cut up til right at midnight whenever Andy finally got done tuning my car after starting on it well before 5 p.m. Let's just say people are curious how I made 578 at 14 psi on my KB.

Good to hear... You can always bribe him with some Jamican food!

Let me know how your car does on the meth... I'm thinking of going that route!

mysticalsnake

Established Member
Well, there was another guy up there nearly every day i was with bringing parts and talking things over that is running 21 psi + meth on his 2.3 whipple and everyone says that his car runs great. I don't really know any drawbacks to running meth with the PD blowers. Anyone care to shed some light? It may be just a little bit before I do that as I'd love to wait for my tax return to get here but that might be a while that way I can just place one massive order for parts here, there, and everywhere else and get everything in and ready to go for when the car gets more boost and meth.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Andy is a bad ass Tuner that is for sure. He retuned my car before I sold the T56 and it ran like a rape ape. I was on pump gas only running 14psi when I raced a C5 Zoh that had A fast 90/90 intake Ported AFR 225 heads, cam, and a Vortex running 15psi. He said he was putting down about 630rwhp or so. Well we raced from 40-130 I shut it down due to traffic but by then I put 3 cars on him and was still pulling away. I can't really say what kind of power my car was making because I had a couple of leaks on the hot side that I fixed after the tune and it picked up a lot of power. Needless to say the car sounds stock and drives like stock untill you put your foot into it, then Hold the Fck on. hahahaha Andy will be retuning my car when I finish the Auto swap.

R1Psycho

Established Member
repost...lol Andy was able to get 539hp and 508tq out of my 2.3 whipple running 15#s in 94* heat. Car pulls hard and can't wait to get my clutch issues resolved and see what it will make at 19#s.

03snakeminated

Established Member
do any of you guys know, if he would send an sct tune file (after i run some datalogs wth the sct software) and how much? that would be nice... too bad he's not in florida anymore...

GGarcia187

Established Member
Andy also tuned my car. Very nice guy and took the time out to explain what my car needed; to make maximum power for what was already in there. Matt @ Gearheads is a really cool dude to work with also. They will be seeing more of my car in the very near future.

Users who are viewing this thread