Gearheads in Arlington tx

lwood

Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that Gearheads in Arlington tx ROCK!!!!! I dropped my mustang off to have them to install a kenne bell 2.1 and clutch and they are awesome!! Great costumer service and going above and beyond to make the customer happy!!! Travis and Matt are great to work with!!!!

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that Gearheads in Arlington tx ROCK!!!!! I dropped my mustang off to have them to install a kenne bell 2.1 and clutch and they are awesome!! Great costumer service and going above and beyond to make the customer happy!!! Travis and Matt are great to work with!!!!

dont leave us hanging, post up your dyno numbers :shrug:

Cabikejumper

Blown n stroked ;)
Established Member
I will never go back to gearheads.

Friend had his. Whippled 3v tuned. Ran right for a few hours then had problems. Customer service was terrible after that since he needed remote tuning since far away.

Then I went there for long tube, mid, muffler install. They did not set the k back in right and just gave the car back while steering shaft was hitting tubes and I could barley turn the car. As I took test drive and discovered it. Called them while I was pulled over and diet answer the phone. So I drove back to the shop and the were already gone. Callee them first thing Monday and were not any help.

Dallas mustang did a great job on my 4.10's and hpp will be tuning my new motor.

Last edited:

lwood

Established Member
424 RWHP with 10 psi boost
IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

Chances50

Established Member
awesome, i Had Travis tune my Mach. I was very pleased with his work and their CS. every time i have called they have been happy to help or if Travis was busy he has always called me back.

OP do you have headers?

Users who are viewing this thread