GB Boss 302S Hood

TEG-84

Established Member
does anyone know if these hoods still being produced? paul brown, the guy who ran tiger racing(and a ridiculously talented racer), died at the end of last year(melanoma) and i know it was a pretty small operation.

the hood looks GREAT though! i tend to agree with the other comments about the window lovers(though i think flush mounted louvers or block offs would look good!), side vents, and CS stripe, but that's a damn fine looking 5.0l regardless!

Yes, They are still being made! As I said before, I just ordered it from Rehagen Racing and on the bottom was a label that stated it was made May 2, 2013 :rockon:
I believe they are made by Chicane?
Thanks for taking those

No problem!

Last edited:

TEG-84

Established Member
the hood looks GREAT though! i tend to agree with the other comments about the window lovers(though i think flush mounted louvers or block offs would look good!), side vents, and CS stripe, but that's a damn fine looking 5.0l regardless!

I was thinking about dropping the GT/CS stripe and the window louvers (possibly using the block offs) but I don't think I want to drop the side scoops

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Car & hood look great! Louvers should be removed but not repainted in case you return to stock.

Roadhouse

Established Member
Hood looks great! I would like to pick one up at some point and have it painted matte black. I like your black roof as well. Well done.

TEG-84

Established Member
About to pull the trigger but wanted some more opinions from you guys! Should I have the rear spoiler painted Matte Black to match the hood and roof? I'm thinking yes!? Anyone good with Photoshop? =)

sean04

Established Member
Hood looks great! did you go with the cf or glass version? and from what ive read the stock hood is 37lbs. so 17lbs off the nose is good

TEG-84

Established Member
Paint the top of the spoiler matte black and leave the underside grabber blue.

You mean, leave the sides GB and just have the top Matte Black? The very bottom is plastic and black like the trim on the bottom of the car.

Hood looks great! did you go with the cf or glass version? and from what ive read the stock hood is 37lbs. so 17lbs off the nose is good

Thanks man! I went with the glass one. Either way, that's 17 lbs less and that suckers getting plenty of ventilation! =

Chaney5.0

Americanrice.com SMD Stick on shit fail...

Idiot translation. Americanmuscle.com MMD 3m Painted to Match Trim is garbage.

Other than that it's beautiful brotha :)

TEG-84

Established Member
Americanrice.com SMD Stick on shit fail...

Idiot translation. Americanmuscle.com MMD 3m Painted to Match Trim is garbage.

Other than that it's beautiful brotha :)

Kay?....Im talking about the FACTORY trim that is on the underside of the Spoiler. That isnt being touched. I was thinking of painting the PAINTED portion of the spoiler matte black.

and Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread