Gay SN95 Cobra alert

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
..was driving with the family to my stepdads parents house in St Cloud, Florida on Saturday night. Saw a nice looking red SN95 Cobra along the way...that is until I got aside of it. What says you that makes me conclude this Sn95 Cobra is gay? Simple: GT500 Stripes on the door panels. WTF?

So if you were driving a red Cobra with GT500 lettering on your door in the St Cloud area Saturday night...i'm calling you out. What's next? Get rid of the SVT badge for a Shelby one? :rollseyes

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Maybe hes running a supercharged modular 5.4L with 500+ crank horsepower. I think that would warrant GT500 lettering. Otherwise, yea thats lame.

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
greenstang1313 said:
Maybe hes running a supercharged modular 5.4L with 500+ crank horsepower. I think that would warrant GT500 lettering. Otherwise, yea thats lame.

sounded stock...no blower whine...so yeah...besides it'd need a new hood to clear that engine no? Had stock hood.

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
The thing that cracks me up is I can totally see this asshat trying to play off his car as a GT500 to fellow drivers on the road that compliment his "Shelby" :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread