Gay Raptor commercial

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
pepe-clown.gif

bmxer89

Established Member
He hasn’t been a pussy and attacked anyone’s innocent family members since his peepee spanking.
No one attacked your family hahaha. You’re just a tattle telling cry baby. I am not joking this guy sent me multiple private messages acting like “he’s teaching me a lesson”. Weirdest stuff I’ve experienced in my 15 years on this forum. Can we start a go fund me to get this snowflake a stripper for the night or something?

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
No one attacked your family hahaha. You’re just a tattle telling cry baby. I am not joking this guy sent me multiple private messages acting like “he’s teaching me a lesson”. Weirdest stuff I’ve experienced in my 15 years on this forum. Can we start a go fund me to get this snowflake a stripper for the night or something?

You’ve been here 15 years with under 900 posts? Wow what a contribution to the forum you are!

LOLOLOL

It’s a shame in 15 years you still can’t comprehend the forum rules.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Stop being a ******… no one attacked your family, yo! No wonder you have such ill-founded hatred for polize… Cant even take a little forum jokie joke!

Im surpirsed you havent already challenged bmx to a duel for your honor…. :ROFLMAO:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea Polk County. Drag queen story time and the new bullshit gun laws did it for me. Can’t stay in this area. Time to go.

We’re out in June.
Well, good luck to you.... The BS hasn't completely migrated south to COS, but there are pools of lunacy in/about our area. Pools of Lunacy is my new band BTW.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Stop being a ******… no one attacked your family, yo! No wonder you have such ill-founded hatred for polize… Cant even take a little forum jokie joke!

Im surpirsed you havent already challenged bmx to a duel for your honor…. :ROFLMAO:

Bro.. It's getting ridiculous.

Next thing you know he will want to BE a mod, while hating police

Tezz500

Established Member
Well, good luck to you.... The BS hasn't completely migrated south to COS, but there are pools of lunacy in/about our area. Pools of Lunacy is my new band BTW.

Thanks bro.

We considered Elizabeth but regardless we’re still stuck with COs bullshit laws. And we’ve got family in. Florida. It just checks all the boxes.

The company pronoun bs was just the cherry on the top.

Tezz500

Established Member

I’d rather just do the reporting then actually do the work required.

The current mods are much better suited to handle the riffraff that can’t follow the simple rules set down for this forums civil populous.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

judges others for using recreational substances that might be of questionable legality…. While claiming to be a past gangster 1% criminal operative …

always yapping about hating the police. “Polize be bAd, yO. tHeY hurted ma feelingz! i never call them for halp.” Meanwhile, first one to call the forum police for help with a made up crime….

reminds me of that other ******… that cop that got banned for stealing money from members…. LOL.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
judges others for using recreational substances that might be of questionable legality…. While claiming to be a past gangster 1% criminal operative …

always yapping about hating the police. “Polize be bAd, yO. tHeY hurted ma feelingz! i never call them for halp.” Meanwhile, first one to call the forum police for help with a made up crime….

reminds me of that other ******… that cop that got banned for stealing money from members…. LOL.

" I can change but you can't "

Users who are viewing this thread