Gave up on The Patriot heads

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
After waitning since the begining of April, finally decided to go somewhere else
Fox Lake is who will be porting the heads, and assembling them as well, so now maybee I can finsh this crazy project before the end of the year. And start building a Drag Radial car for next year, heck I already started on that car, I just hope I don't finsh it before my cobra! Had to get that off my chest.

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I had major problems with PP when I was putting together my 98 SS heads/cam/headers car. Valve springs were crap, heads flowed "a little better than stock".
Yeah, they were inexpensive, you know the old saying - you get what you pay for......
Never again.

Good luck.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Talk to Al Papito at Boss330racing, He is the man when it comes to 4v heads.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Fox lake is in Ohio, Al was second on my list. I just want the car done. It has been almost three years since it was running.

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
i also had a problem with patriot heads on a ls1... then onc ethat was resolved they didnt perform the way they should have... i would think by now the ls1 heads work, but i wouldnt try a mod head until they get a couple years of experience with them...

Users who are viewing this thread