Gauging interest: Roush tvs supercharger

torridgoat05

Established Member
Hey guys

If my car doesnt sell or have a committed buyer by this weekend Im going to be returning it back to stock. So thats means my TVS has to go. Just trying to see if anyone would be in the market for one.. Heres what would be included in the sale:

The whole kit has 7k miles on it

-Roush TVS blower kit
-JLT CAI Intake (performance white)
-SCT Tuner with BBR 93 octane tune
-NGK spark plugs

The kit is pretty much complete but it will be less the wire harness extensions..So the the extensions can be ordered from roush and the harness can be ordered as a plug and play system from VMP..

$5100 + shipping....or if youre close to NY and want to help I will cut a better deal

2012GTCS

Established Member
It possible I'd be interested. Will it still retain the Roush warranty? I'm in NY too. Where in ny are u?

torridgoat05

Established Member
I believe the actual blower would still be under warranty but not your powertrain, im in nassau county, long island

2012GTCS

Established Member
Same here. South shore to be exact. Did you do the install? Roush have a warranty on power train when it was new right? How was the driveability with it if you wanted to use on a Dd?

torridgoat05

Established Member
same here RVC to be exact, the blower was installed by Sayville ford and yes it did come with a powertrain warrantly of 3/36k miles. My car used to be my daily driver and it was perfectly well mannered and a blast to drive..with the roush tune there is no idle surges and it runs like stock

Hub2011

Established Member
I'd be interested in the blower kit itself. I'd probably grab new spark plugs on my own and intend to use the stock box... and have a tuner. Would you consider selling just that blower and related components? If so, shoot me a quote!

torridgoat05

Established Member
Ill know by friday if the car is being parted out and of course ill do a deal with just the blower kit

2012GTCS

Established Member
Ugh, I want this bad but dont know if Im ready to dump 5000 into the car with only 2000 miles on it. Im only a few towns east of u. How much was the install at the dealership?

torridgoat05

Established Member
No buyer for the JLT yet, shoot me an offer..its already off the car looking for a new home...the dealership is going to run you around $1200 for the install. the tvs is for 2011+ 5.0s

Users who are viewing this thread