Gauging Interest on my Roush.

javsvt

Established Member
Selling My Roush!!!

Have to sell my baby, need some extra cash. I'd hate to do it, wifey doesnt want me to, but home improvements are quite expensive. 2002 Roush Mustang Stage 3 Premium which includes:
* Powertrain
o Roush Supercharged 4.6-liter SOHC with Intercooler - 360hp @5250 / 375ft-lbs @3000
o Roush Stage 3 Fuel System
o Roush Secondary Sheave F.E.A.D.
o Roush Aluminum Flywheel (manual only)
o Unique Roush Certified OBD II Calibration
* Body
o Cobra Hood
o Roush Stage 3 Front Fascia
o Roush Stage 3 Badging System
* Chassis
o Roush Tuned Stage 3 Suspension
o Roush Brakes by Alcon
o Roush 18" Wheels & Tires (Argent) 9inch front & 10 inch rear
o Roush Subframe Connectors
* Interior
o Roush Sport Leather Seating System
o Roush CNC Billet Aluminum Pedals
o Roush Instrument Panel
Options* Laser Red Paint Upgrade
Roush Custom Tool Box
Short Throw Shifter
Roush Embroidered Floor Mats
380 Hp Roush Computer Upgrade
A little history on the car, I purchased this from Vic Edelbrock in California in July 06. He had bought it for his daughter as a daily driver. It was in a very small clip on "Overhaulin" as Vics daughter drove away. He signed the glove box for me, and the tool kit in the trunk is signed by Jack Roush. Car has 24k miles on it, and as for mods, I installed the following:
2.8 Pulley, Tunable Induction CAI, Magnaflow X -Pipe w/ cats (Estimated 400+HP at Crank)
Car does need new tires, and the front spoiler scratched underneath, but not noticeable unless you look underneath. The only thing I changed was the lettering on the side. Vics daughter ordered it with the 360R stipes, its not a 360R but a a stage 3. I went to the track, and mind you it was my second time at the track, ran a 12.6 on DRs (X pipe not installed at the time).Car sounds great, and the supercharger has a very distinct whine. I love this car, but need a little extra cash for house upgrades. I am looking for fox body to have for a cool ride for now, cant be without a mustang:nono:.Pm me if you have any questions, entertaining trade offers also. Price $24k. Thanx in advance. Here are some pics
DSC04249.jpg

DSC04230-1.jpg

DSC04231-1.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04242-2.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04240.jpg

DSC04236.jpg

Last edited:

RocMach1

Established Member
Hate to see him sell the car too...This Roush is one of the nicest and well kept cars i have ever seen in person. Any car show I have been to with javi, his car always draws a crowd and the story behind it just makes it better. I personally cant find or think of a single flaw with this car. Car sounds amazing and blower is exaclty what he said, a distinct whine. Anyone who ends up with this car is getting a hell of a deal and an immaculate/showroom worthy car.

TTT for a great guy...

javsvt

Established Member
Safely, 425-450 WHP depending who you have tuning it.

Last edited:

203SBvert

Established Member
I'm from CT and have a 2003 Mach 1... Torch Red, 29K miles, 5-speed
Would you consider a partial trade?
PM me and let me know, please!

javsvt

Established Member
203Mach1ne said:
I'm from CT and have a 2003 Mach 1... Torch Red, 29K miles, 5-speed
Would you consider a partial trade?
PM me and let me know, please!
Love the Mach 1s, actually that was my other choice in cars when I was looking. But I am looking to get into a fox body mustang, possibly a 93 Cobra or a Saleen. Thanx for the offer, sounds like a great deal on that Mach.

javsvt

Established Member
This was a vid from the track, launched very easy, didint want to break anything. Me against my buddys supercharged Bullitt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGLAA03_hzQ
And some more pics!
These were out at Edelbrocks museum when I was out there looking at it.
stage32.jpg

stage3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread