Gauging Interest- NOS Nitrous Plate Dry kit and extras 03/04 Cobra

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
NOS Nitrous Plate Dry kit and extras 03/04 Cobra

FOR SALE NOS Big Shot plate kit specifically designed for 03/04 Cobras with Eatons. It can be adapted to a KB/Whipple car, but you wouldnt be able to use a plate you would need a nozzle.

NOS Part # 02120. This kit originally came as a wet kit. I converted it to dry. Capped off the fuel inlet on the plate and removed the fuel solenoid.

Kit is complete, minus the fuel solenoid and fuel line, because I run it dry. Includes NOS Super Power shot solenoid. These solenoids are the real deal, can handle up to a 400 shot. MUCH larger then the little dynotune solenoids and better quality. I also have an extra Super power shot solenoid Brand new, I will include for extra. Also comes with bottle, brackets, lines, relays, WOT switch, instructions and jets for a 50 and 75 shot. Extras I am including are a Dynotune Pressure activated Bottle heater and an MSD digital window switch.

I purchased and installed this kit Brand new in October of 05. Only time it has been used was on the dyno while tuning. Car has been sitting since because of the winter.

Kit is still like new. Retails about $580 from summit for just the nitrous kit. Not including the Heater and window switch.

My car made 578rwhp 732rwtq SAE on a 75shot with this kit. On blower my car makes 500rwhp 513rwtq.

Im asking $550 shipped for the nitrous kit, heater and digital window switch

This is a pic of it installed on my car. Also a pic of what is included in the NOS kit

nosdry.JPG

noskit.jpg

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
BigZach said:
Can this be converted back to wet? Very interested.

It can. All you would need is the fuel solenoid, jet, and line and bracket to mount the solenoid. I may still have the bracket, but I dont have the solenoid, line and fuel jet.

Honestly you would be better off running it as a dry IMO, but that would be up to you. Let me know if we can work something out, im pretty reasonable. If you have any questions you can PM me.

Tide, what is included in the solid axle, used/new? Built? If built what parts and what is wrong with it if anything?

Thanks
Dave

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Tide612 said:
It is not built it is just the housing. It is about an even trade if we split the shipping.

Not really interested in a bare housing

Right now I want to keep the kit together.

Users who are viewing this thread