Gauging interest in trade... 2000 Z28 Hardtop A4, cam & bolt-ons

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Just testing the waters right now and seeing if anyone would be interested in trading. First, looking to trade straight up or have YOU add cash, I'm not interested in any trade that involves me adding money to the deal. Don't waste your time or mine if that's what you have in mind.

That being said, the car is not immediately available... I'm currently dropping the trans for a rebuild and a new converter. It WILL be available probably mid july. I don't mind working out the details now if someone was seriously interested though.

So... THE DETAILS!
2000 Camaro Z28 Hardtop
Automatic trans (Will be a fresh rebuild)
BRAND NEW LS1 from GM! (not a reconditioned motor or reman, NEW from GM) - 20k miles on it, perfect compression, runs amazing, without one tiny hiccup. I have all the documentation for it.

MODS:
New LS1 Crate Motor w/ 20k Miles
SLP Lid
Shaner S3 Ported TB
LS6 Intake
TSP Torquer v2 Camshaft
PAC 1518 Valvesprings
TSP 7.4" Pushrods
LS6 Oil Pump
LS2 Timing Chain
Pacesetter 1 3/4" Longtubes
3" O/R Y-pipe
3.5" Cutout
Hooker Cat-back
28lb Injectors
Racetronix Fuel Pump
Tuned w/ EFI Live by EFI Alchemy (Jacksonville, FL)

Fully Built 4L60E
Transgo shift kit
JW Racing 3400 Stall converter

BMR solid front sway
Strano Springs
KYB 8-way shocks & struts
slotted & drilled rotors
American Racing Torq Thrust M Wheels (17x9 & 17x11)
315/35/17 Nitto Drag Radials

Berger Tail panel
stainless Camaro Inserts
1st Gen Camaro Z28 badges `
Tinted windows
Whisperer Headlights

Exterior:

The body is in good shape but it does show some wear. It's got rock chips, scrapes on the bottom, a couple dimples and dings. Nothing major. It cleans up VERY nice. The roof is black and it's the typical GM laminate coating and it's bubbling a little bit. The bubbles are extremely small, but they are present. I rate the body at about 7/10

Interior:

The interior of this car is BEAUTIFUL. No cracking, nothing broken, power windows work, no tears in the seats, no odd smells or stains. Excellent cloth interior. Only flaw is where the little storage compartment was at the front of the console towards the dash. Where that compartment sat, it's now empty. There was a nitrous kit on the car a while ago and that's where the switch plate was. It's not a major eye sore and a new console could be found in the classifieds for $30 if it bothered you. I never cared so I left it. I rate the interior at a 9.75/10 due to that.

Drivability:
The cam is a decent size and we didn't get to do a cold start tune after the cam was installed due to my personal scheduling conflictions. As a result there are minor drivability issues. At very low speeds, there's a very light amount of surging and bucking, but not so much once its warmed up. It's really not bad at all, very very easy to deal with, I just want to be honest about everything.

In summary, the bad stuff...
- very slight surging and bucking when cold
- side moldings on the driver side are fading... they could be removed.

camaro001.jpg

camaro003.jpg

camaro004.jpg

A1101991.jpg

IMG_0009_1.jpg

Older motor pic.. spray is no longer on it and I'm not even sure the motor that's in it has ever been sprayed.
IMG_0027.jpg

This pic shows the bubbles on the roof...
IMG_0054.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask.

What I'm interested in... almost anything quick. GTs, Cobras, etc etc... Just ask. Only real requirements are that it be reasonably quick, have a manual trans, and be in good shape.

-Kyle
Email: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread