Gauging interest: 2.8H Mammoth, TR6060/driveshaft

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
We may be going turbo and automatic in our 2010 GT, so I'm trying to get a feeler on the following:

2.8H Mammoth kit, complete from filter to manifold, polished:

This setup has about 15 dyno pulls on it, and maybe 10 miles of use. It was installed by Evolution this year, but the car hasn't been driven because it doesn't have hand controls installed. The owner is a paraplegic, and we're in the middle of designing hand throttle and brake systems for the car. So, it has just been sitting in the shop. It is polished, and could pass for brand spankin' new.

577493_180759968794936_920344018_n.jpg

I also have a 14" overdrive crank pulley (Innovators West) to go with it.

The trans is a new Shelby TR6060, with a Dynotech GT500 drive shaft. There is an adaptor included between the drive shaft and pinion flange. This setup will bolt into any S197. It would come with the shifter linkages and misc. parts. No flywheel or clutch..

I don't have any pics of it, but I can get some if anyone is interested. If you want to chat pricing or details, PM me, or give me a call at the shop.. 281-398-1850.

Thanks,

Travis

Firm-ryd337

Established Member
Just wanted to come on here and say thanks to boost works and Travis for getting this supercharger across the country safely and complete. It was good working on buying this supercharger from him and will always do business or advice for anything mustang in the future from him. :rockon:
Thanks a lot Travis, Kyle Brannon.

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Thanks, Kyle.. :) I hope you enjoy it!

BTW, I have your inlet pipe and filter, plus a new set of instructions. I forgot to include them when I packaged up the 2 boxes. I will get it out to you on Thursday when I get back to the shop.

Also, if you don't mind, can you leave me some feedback on iTrader? Here's the link..

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/itrader.php?u=97068

I'll do the same for you. :)

Thanks again!

Travis

fatboyyyy

Established Member
any chance you'll part the driveshaft and adapter, also did you have to change the tranny cross member when putting the tr6060 doing this swap into my s197 as well

Users who are viewing this thread